Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ran a Mach 1, wow

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Grr
1 question though, how do you spend 25g's on that car? that seems kinda steep. not bashing, i have about 13k in my whole car, and 6k is the purchase price. i will have about 20-25k in it total when its done, after paint work and building a forged 370 with ported heads and stepping up to a 80mm turbo. Plus the way it sits, if i put a torque converter in it, i could do mid 10s no problem at 130mph. cool car though if your getting 650whp, thats serious.
Gary

Edit: link to pics too
Since I no longer want to be a part of al qaida and hijack this mans thread.... any further questions should be sent in pm. But to answer your question.... building a newer car is not cheap... no matter what kinda car it is.

As for the power I'm making my car has never seen 650whp. I'd shoot my eye out!!! LOL My turbo is efficeint to 700whp so I just say 650 to be safe..... I'm not looking to make a dyno queen number...... but I know it's just a few boost clicks away. As soon as I'm ready for it.... my tuner will give it to me!!!

With a few minor adjustments like..... more fuel..... some crankcase pressure relief...... a huge turbo...... and some nitrous to get it spoolin'.... my car is capable of pushing the 850-1000whp range. So I didn't build a slouch. This car is pretty capable even though it seems like a lot of money.