Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ZR2??,plus type r kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 12:43 AM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ZR2??,plus type r kill

well tonight i was crusing around creedmoor then decided to head to roxboro, this is interesting a red Zr2 s-10 pulls up beside me and gases it to try and get my attention race me, im thinking to my self this guy is nuts so i mat it in 5th and he guns it i hear his tranny downshift and i put about 1/2 car on him till i gave up i really wasnt trying, then he comes back up and rolls his window down and tells me he can walk me by 2 cars, so i say go for it,once again he mats it but this time its a 2nd gear pull needless to say when i looked back all i seen was head lights fadeing away, next on the list was a acura integra type r, had every ricer thing you could think of on it, fart can,giant stickers,lowered, rims, body kit, ect..and i knoticed on his side there were track #s,his number read 08 and said he had a dial in of 8.3 so im thinking maybe somethin atleast to toy around with, i roll down my window and ask him to run and hes says to me man dont you know i eat cobras and SS camaros all day, i replied with ohhh thats nice not this one so he does the ricer thing and tacs up to a unnessicary rpm and now im tired of his mouth so i dont even joke with him, watch my rpms rise to 2200 and i wait for the light to turn green,light changes and im outa the hole like a scalded dog(nittos hook hard as hell), off i go, by the time im outa 2nd i have to many car lenghts to count by, i slow down to try and give a thumbs up but he turns off at a gas station, guess he was mad, oh and by the way he had a hott blond with him, guess that pissed him off even more getting beat with her in there to

sorry so long guys just wanted to share my crazy night

and if someone could tell me how to post my dyno sheets on here i would appricate it alot, thanxs guys

~justin
Old 05-17-2003, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: ZR2??,plus type r kill

Nice kills.
Isn't it funny how people assume they can beat you when they don't have a clue what you've done to your car. I never talk trash if I don't know what mods someone has done to their car. I can't hide the fact I have a cam at stop lights, but when I'm rolling they can't tell.
Those superchargers are sneaky though.

Dean
Old 05-17-2003, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Default Re: ZR2??,plus type r kill

Nice kills.
Isn't it funny how people assume they can beat you when they don't have a clue what you've done to your car. I never talk trash if I don't know what mods someone has done to their car. I can't hide the fact I have a cam at stop lights, but when I'm rolling they can't tell.
Those superchargers are sneaky though.

Dean
Dean took the words right out of my mouth. It is amazing how people talk before they know what they are racing. I guess it is just youthful exhuberance. At some point, they learn to keep their mouth shut(the smart ones do anyway). Nice education!!!!!!