Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo RSX goes down.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leftme4dead
Its amazing how often the hp vs tq argument comes up, and people try and say one is better than the other. They are both important and go hand in hand. If you would like to clear up any misconceptions or opinions you may have, read the two links below....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=32

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....2&postcount=33
K my brian hurts now!!! LOL But now I kinda understand why my car is such a Beast from a high roll. My hp and torque doesn't curve.... it consistently goes up till my 9500 rpm shift point. My toque peaks at about 6500 but stays at that level until I shift. It doesn't fall off!!
Old 08-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
ummmmm.....could it possibly be that you car was gutted and weighed in like 2400lbs? I have to laugh at crap like this. At a local spot I hang at, I love to look at these Hondas and all the other crap. They clowns are like 27 years old and live at home with their mothers. They have some sort of clown job where they take their entire check and save up for this aftermarket turbo and fully built K or B crap motor. Then they strip the damn car until nothing is left...not even a heater core. One car I saw even had "a" dashboard held on with ducttape. It is funny that these are the clown that want run the domestic cars. The one race I had (posted on SVTperformance) with a fully built B18 motor and aftermarket turbo with 18lbs of boost, beat me by 1.5 cars. I have an N/A MACH1 with nothing removed and simple boltons. I guess in their mind that made it all woth it.
You need to take an anger management class... get rid of some of your hatred.... and gather some information from me before you make stupid posts. I'm 35 years old... very affluent and decided I wanted to build a sleeper 4 door integra. My parents bought me a brand new 87 civic when I was 16 and one of my dads business associates who owned an auto shop custom built me a header and exhaust. Boy if he knew then what we know now.... it would be orr racing instead of greddy!!! LOL

The point is since then I've been hooked. I know I've said this a million times.... this wasn't a grocery getter that I decided to make fast. I bought the car with a specific goal in mind.... and have accomplished it. My car is not gutted at all.... Its full body.... Full leather interior.... Power everything.... Sunroof.... Power steering.... Etc... Etc!!! She made 570whp 387wtq and that was on low settings because we were out of fuel. As we speak we are converting my exhaust housing to t4... installing a new fuel system... along with a few other goodies. It will make somewhere in the 750whp range!! Trust me I will rape your mach 1... especially if we go from a roll. I'm on LS1Tech because I want to play with the big boys.

I know most idiots out there give imports a bad name... but like I said you should ask questions.... and gather some information before you make snap judgements.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:32 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
+1....
"IRUNELEVENS"???? what is up with you. You give Mustang owners bad names! It is guys like you that cause tension between Ford and GM. Normally I would give props to a guy who has a Mustang....but I think you should sell that stang and get yourself an RSX, EVO or STI. If you hate domestics cars so much than why own one??? You back up every single ricer on this forum. You either really can't stand domestics cars or you like stirring the pot!
TF are you talking about?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I find it rather amusing that you are calling Honda/Acura junk, but you drive a 3rd gen F-body....
I know you were only kidding with the above statement, but, here's a much yonger Gale Banks, and his record setting 3rd Generation F-Body. Click here. Know of any Honda's and Acura's with similar results....?
Old 08-20-2007, 01:45 PM
***Repost Police***

That car is ridiculously-fast... and I don't think anybody was making 3rd gen jokes back when the cars were new