Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^SN# 8 billion and counting.....

Old 09-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Banned

Jeez, you'd think he'd have killed himself from stupidity by now, but noooooo.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
You are one ignorant pile my friend. I know more Turbo 4 cylinder mustangs that would completely trash your ls1 on the street or at the track.

Here is one for instance... one of the more famous guys in the business for what he does. Met him (both Jon's) a few times at the NMRA events I run at. NICE people.

And trust me, you want NOTHING to do with my little N/A piece of ****.
but still cant swallow his pride, lol and can a mod change his user name to ONEGAYASSWS6 lol that would be great
Old 09-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
I know what one you're talking about. It also pulled on a somewhat stock supra from a dig. I believe it ran a 13.1 all motor, but gutted to hell. There is a guy here I know with the exact same set up. Gutted white hatch, k20, bolt ons...pretty fast car. K24/k20 Frankenstein motors are also little beastly 4-bangers. I saw one all motor making 270 fwhp, and took down a cammed evo from a dig.
I think I've ran the white hatch civic before. It's pretty quick for what it is. I just don't get the whole gutted interior thing on the street. I gotta have my creature comforts while tearing up the other car. lol
Old 09-16-2007, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know any fast evo's that are cheap...
there's a full interior evo I know of that runs drag slicks and motorcycle brakes... and a few barrels of import fuel to feed that beast (~650awhp conservatively). His son's evo spins all 4 for a few hundred feet...
Give respect where respect is due.

what's next, bashing on the old bmw sixxers that can rival 2jz-gte and rb26's just because it has only 6 cylinders and thus not worthy of anything at all?

yea, I had an evo and sti once... weren't my taste.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Launching!

ok ok I went to the track so did the evo I ran a 7.19 spinning on a 100 shot. He ran a 7.33 hooking, I uped the window switch to come on at 3800rpm and put da 125 shot in and ran a 7.38. I ran a 7.64 on motor. Then on the way home me and the evo did about a 40 to 120 mph roll I had him by 2.5 cars. I think on a cool day with a hooking track it would go low 7.50s n/a and 6.8 on spray.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Prerun4fun13
but still cant swallow his pride, lol and can a mod change his user name to ONEGAYASSWS6 lol that would be great
Yea're cool...

Get a life, I didn't say anything to you. You're like the little *** that always jumps into other people's conversations just to try and cause trouble and ends up getting his *** kicked
Old 09-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sparetire
^SN# 8 billion and counting.....

Thats not me, retard.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Banned

Dude, import and domestic owners thing youre a ******* retard, and the mods hate you too. Get a clue. GTFO.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by XakEp
Dude, import and domestic owners thing youre a ******* retard, and the mods hate you too. Get a clue. GTFO.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Yea're cool...

Get a life, I didn't say anything to you. You're like the little *** that always jumps into other people's conversations just to try and cause trouble and ends up getting his *** kicked
Pot meet kettle again.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:43 AM
On The Tree

You're like the little *** that always jumps into other people's conversations just to try and cause trouble and ends up getting his *** kicked
Ohhh the irony.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by matthewjosh
I' Im trying to get the evo to go to the track sunday, "" now his clutch is bad""
Not uncommon with EVO's. A known weak spot from the factory is the clutch.

Originally Posted by matthewjosh
ok ok I went to the track so did the evo I ran a 7.19 spinning on a 100 shot. He ran a 7.33 hooking, I uped the window switch to come on at 3800rpm and put da 125 shot in and ran a 7.38. I ran a 7.64 on motor. Then on the way home me and the evo did about a 40 to 120 mph roll I had him by 2.5 cars. I think on a cool day with a hooking track it would go low 7.50s n/a and 6.8 on spray.
Nice runs. Sounds like you to have A modding war going on. Hehe I wouldn't be surprised if he went out and picked up a new mod just cause of you.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Regular

Sounds like you need to pay the track man to extend the track another 1/8th to take advantage of the top end advantage it seems like you have.

I agree though, you better watch out cause I'd say he'll be coming with more parts.

Is this your daily driver? If not more stall more gear(maybe rear soon) and better tire....Nitrous too if your frisky.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Banned

You have 2 posts. You can think what you want, but you are the retard. You're been reprimanded by mods many times for being a stupid import troll. You have no place talking about anybody.

Congrats on being the biggest import *** on the internet. You'll probably take that as a compliment, though.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Pot meet kettle again.
Another zero post import ***. Kettle, meet pot.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Banned

You have 2 posts. You can think what you want, but you are the retard. You're been reprimanded by mods many times for being a stupid import troll. You have no place talking about anybody.

Congrats on being the biggest import *** on the internet. You'll probably take that as a compliment, though.
I've never been reprimanded. You, however, have been bitchslapped by the mods in this very thread. You are the epitome of what is wrong with humanity.

As for my postcount, well, do I have to spell it out with crayolas and **** for you? YOU ARE NOT YOUR POSTCOUNT. Quality, not quantity you gibbering pile of toad mucus.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Launching!

Why don't both of you shut up and get out of the room. I raced the evo again so this thread is done anyway. Pm each other and word **** your selfs. Neither of you've have added anything to the discuss of me and the evo anyway. So why are you in here? Are you old enough to drive much less "handle and own a ls1" Dumasses
Old 09-17-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Regular

Another zero post import ***. Kettle, meet pot.
You've gotta be kidding me...this pos is back, onebadassws6, going for his 10th ban, what else is new.

edit: lmao, you were just owned on all of page 6, no one ******* like's you your the biggest pos keyboard warrior out there. PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN...and wash your hands, all that **** you pull out of your ***...

Last edited by jimmy169; 09-17-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Banned

I've never been reprimanded. You, however, have been bitchslapped by the mods in this very thread. You are the epitome of what is wrong with humanity.

As for my postcount, well, do I have to spell it out with crayolas and **** for you? YOU ARE NOT YOUR POSTCOUNT. Quality, not quantity you gibbering pile of toad mucus.
You're right. You're not your post count. It just tells everyone where you spend all your time, what you contribute, and what you post. In your case, you spend you time trolling about gay imports in the street racing and kills section. You're a worthless troll, get that through your head. Take those crayolas you are taking about, make yourself a note that says "DON'T POST ON LS1TECH", and stick it on your forehead.

Quick Reply: I got my ass kicked by a evo WTF!!!!!