Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

506hp gt vs 518hp gt

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 506hp gt vs 518hp gt

Well, about a year ago another mustang just like mine showed up at the track. It was the same year, same color with a supercharger. My motor was stock with the procharger then and his was built with cams and a V-1. It was the first time I'd ever met the dude. He out run me that day and rubbed it in like never before. He turned his flashers on when we crossed the line and even made the comment "we know who the man is". WTF. The very next week he blew his motor. My motor just so happened to mess up on me about 8 months later and his was still down. I worked overtime and got it built and back running in just 3 months. My car is almost completely finished but not quite so I had it at the shop and have plans on finishing it up this week sometime. I heard that he had got his back running and made 518 rwhp, they said he would be at the track Sunday. So even though mine wasn't finished I went and got it. I had mine dynod a couple weeks ago and it made 506 rwhp and 500 lbs of torque (75 shot). Sunday at the track he said he told me he really did make 518 hp and 456 lbs of torque. He wanted me to be his first race since his car had cooled down. He said earlier that day he would outrun any street car there. Well, I went a 7.59 at 97 mph to his 7.91. He got super pissed about loosing. He said for me to turn my bottle off and try that again. What he didn't know is that I only have a 75 shot and I spin with the gas and don't without it. I run 7.7s without it! Rain didn't let us run again though. I got a vid of it but my work computer won't let me go to youtube. If anyone wants to watch it go to youtube and type in contentsunderpressur. It's the one that says outrun my biggest rival. This guy had talked so much **** that you can hear the excitment when I cross the line from my friend that was filming.lol
Old 08-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Launching!

Sweet! That must have felt good.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by contentsunderpressur
It was the first time I'd ever met the dude. He out run me that day and rubbed it in like never before. He turned his flashers on when we crossed the line and even made the comment "we know who the man is". WTF
Right after he made that comment, you should have said "Here take this, your mother left her panties in my car" and held out a shoe lace.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by burnzilla
Right after he made that comment, you should have said "Here take this, your mother left her panties in my car" and held out a shoe lace.

LMFAO! And I would have if I'd thought about it. I did turn the flashers on his *** since he did it to me though. I'll post the link to the race when I get home.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

HAHAHA
Old 08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Here's the link to the race. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5LGibAud4k
Old 08-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Teching In

What goes around comes around!
Old 08-28-2007, 03:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with a brown spot in the middle.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great kill !! Glad to hear you got a little revenge. Now up the shot to 150 and don't tell the guy. Re Race and laugh in his face when you win again.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

HAHA....holy **** that was funny....
Old 08-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Great kill !! Glad to hear you got a little revenge. Now up the shot to 150 and don't tell the guy. Re Race and laugh in his face when you win again.
The tuner wants me to up it to at least 100. It's only 75 now and it's super rich.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:04 PM
11 Second Club

Tell the guy to STFU and eat crow LOL. Good kill.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Is he the one that commented on the video?...Saying that you were running a 150 shot?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Yea!! You saw that!?!? When I checked my e-mail yesterday it said I had a new comment. I went to youtube and read that I knew instantly it was him. I clicked on his name and he had just made a profile 41 min. earlier and put at message under the vid. I put a reply under his message. That dude can't stand to loose! He's really gonna be pissed when he finds out in person, hopefully tomorrow at the track, that my car runs two tenths faster than his without the gas. The nitrous is so rich that it only picked me up 1.5 tenths. He went a 7.91 on motor where I went a 7.74 on motor.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Teching In

Yesterday on the phone he said we were being sneaky with the nitrous. Before we raced he came over and looked at my car. I had the hood poped, even told him how big of a shot I had.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

LMAO

When you get a chance, get the kill on video. I believe in the run-what-you-brung philosophy, but don't spray to rub it in even more.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Teching In

That's what I told the buddie of mine that video taped that run, the one that yelled so loud at the end of the vid.lol He doesn't want me to take a chance at loosing against him but I think I'm gonna try him off the gas anyway for a chance at some major bragging rights. I want to out run him on motor and say "how did I just beat you with 434 rwhp when you have 518?"lol
Old 09-01-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I posted a you tube comment. That dude is a weiner
Old 09-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Hahahahaha, I love the comment!!! That'll just fuel the fire that's already lite under his ***!