Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

STI that needs to be killed...

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default STI that needs to be killed...

The wife and I were on the interstate in her TBSS today and we passed a Subaru STI with exhaust, pillar gauges, etc... So, we're just cruising up the interstate in the fast lane... and I look in my rearview and see him coming up fast in the far right lane.... the next thing I see is that he has crossed 4 lanes to get right in front of us, and he slams on his brakes and we damn near run into the back of him... Keep in mind that we were doing at least 85mph when he moved in front of us and hit the brakes...

So, at this point I'm livid and want to kill the guy.... and he has 2 passengers in his car that he put in danger...

I change lanes to the right, put the pedal to the floor and leave him... only for him to pull the same stunt again! We got off on the same exit and he was slamming on his brakes going down the exit ramp! Then, he makes a hard right and takes off....

Me and the wife are sitting at the bottom of the ramp at a red light, and were livid and wondering why this guy was being such a tool.... And the next thing we see is him coming through the light and he rolls down his window, flips us the bird and takes off...

He was a complete tool who was showing off for his friends... and could have really hurt us all...

By the way, the wife's TBSS has an ADM tune and intake so it's ~450hp... so it's no slow poke. I don't mind running it in a SAFE manner...

Bottom line is, I hate rice burning young punks who have nothing to lose and drive like complete asshats. And those ******* weed eater motors kill me...
Old 11-03-2007, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

something similar happened to me... someone riding my *** for no reason, flashing bright lights, untill we get to a stop sign and i roll down my window and wave at him to come over... he drove off.

bottom line is everyone is a hard *** inside their car... untill its time to get out, which they wont.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not the type to act hard, but I really wanted him to stop long enough for me to block him in so I can get my hands on him...

I have half a mind to search for forums to see if he'll post something about his "kill." Because I'd love to know where this ******* lives.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow man.. people like that are sooo cool. ida probably pit manuevered his *** on the high way and peaced out
Old 11-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Teching In

Thats pretty weak..Cant stand kids like that
Old 11-03-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

some messed up **** right there . . . street racing in a safe manner i'm all down for but that ****, he just needs his car taken away
Old 11-03-2007, 05:40 PM
11 Second Club

they're unpredictable too....I passed some ricers that were going pretty slow on a two lane one time back when I had my Iroc. They took it personal and tried to run me off the road. There's no call for people acting like that. Some of them don't learn till it's too late or they pick on the wrong person.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Launching!

Thats why I like driving an 85 1 ton 4x4 lifted chevy with a grill guard. Anyone hits me or brake checks me. I will always be able to drive home....of course with exception to a big rig or similar vehicle. I've considered doing stuff in retaliation before. But why do that and get arrested and mess up ur nice car when you can just follow them home and scare the shat out of them for weeks afterwards. I could pb get away with it though, now that I live in a small community like BCS, and commute through the country on a small rural highway...fewer witnesses

Remington
Old 11-03-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
wow man.. people like that are sooo cool. ida probably pit manuevered his *** on the high way and peaced out
Funny, i was just talkin to my girl about this in the car. I pointed out like 4 cars that would get the pit manuever if i didnt care about how my car looked

Another one up there is the people on cell phones in the fast lane going slower than all the other lanes!
Old 11-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Teching In

i got some some joker with a blue sti, fart can, gauges all that happy horse ****. he drives like a total ***** head.i guess he thinks he has a rocket ship!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

I don't mind STI's that much. They're ugly, but at least their motor has a rumble instead of the weed-whacker sound.

As for the kid - what an idiot. I would've followed him and scared the **** out of him in front of his friends. Hopefully that would keep him from endangering anyone else in the future.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

next time, get the license plate and description of the car and call 911 or highway patrol and report that the car is driving recklessly and trying to run other cars off the road. Then stay well enough behind them to keep track of them for the operator until they get a highway patrol out there.

You'll get a lot more satisfaction seeing that tool pulled over and possibly arrested.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Launching!

yeah, i would take Bandit's advice. call that stupid Ricer in. id love to get my hands on an STi, but none of them ever want to play.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Banned

And that, in a few sentences, sums up the kind of people that buy riced up 4 banger econo car jap crap like the STI. Immature punk kids
Old 11-04-2007, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BANDITCAR
next time, get the license plate and description of the car and call 911 or highway patrol and report that the car is driving recklessly and trying to run other cars off the road. Then stay well enough behind them to keep track of them for the operator until they get a highway patrol out there.

You'll get a lot more satisfaction seeing that tool pulled over and possibly arrested.
Hindsight is 20/20... And I've actually done this before when I've seen this type of crap on the road before.... but this kid's actions were so over the top that I just wanted to take care of him myself... I want to say he had a personalized tag, but I don't remember... I was too pissed to care.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BANDITCAR

That'll work if he keeps acting like that in front of the officer. I've tried this and they couldn't do anything based on my claims, the officer had to see it happen him or herself.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

Had someone do that once when I was in my 69 chevy longbed. Little did he know that it had a 455 olds under the hood, and the seats were bolted to the floor. I looked like I was 4 foot tall, and my buddy looked like he was 5 foot tall. He jumped out at a light with his little ricer boyfriend. When we jumped out and he realized we werent midgets, his temperment changed a bit.

Same truck, I had a punk toss on the break check, only I forgot to break and pushed him about 3 blocks, him smoking the tires holding the breaks, me smokin em holding the gas. Funny stuff. I miss that truck.... Push bumper and all. Mean SOB it was.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by twizted_creations

Same truck, I had a punk toss on the break check, only I forgot to break and pushed him about 3 blocks, him smoking the tires holding the breaks, me smokin em holding the gas. Funny stuff. I miss that truck.... Push bumper and all. Mean SOB it was.

I would have loved to do this , but the TBSS is too nice...
Old 11-04-2007, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah... I ended up with a cracked radiator, but it was well worth it. I bet he never break checked again. Besides, he did it so quick the drum breaks wouldnt have slowed me down quick enough.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

hahaha and to think I just killed 2 STi's last night from a dig. Video coming soon.

You should have thrown any heavy object you had in your truck and that tools windshield. I know I have a couple of old brake pads in my back seat I would have used