Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Merv Vs. Fox Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slingshot928
Its funny how two people sign up just to join forces and smack talk together. I am very glad I do not live in arkansas, because it seems like people have big mouths and like to start stupid online fights about kill stories. Nice car Merv, hopefully in a few years when I get out of college I will have a nice lsx stroker in my 93.

To my great friend who just posted 2 minutes before me, I do appreciate mustangs also, but you do not see me smack talking about how i can beat a couple of them do you? Do you see any of us on the ford forums talking smack? I hope you enjoy wasting your time cyber fighting. Also learn how to use some basic english skills, they may be useful in the future.
I really feel sorry for you if your dream in life is to be like merv in a few years and have junk for a camaro. I am also very glad you dont live in arkansas because there is enough retarded people here and I dont think I can deal with another one like yourself!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by dz2a8r
It was all out in the open when all this BS started then you started sending PMs and **** calling people you don't even know **** heads. You really should't do that to people you don't know. I took it real personal. You don't have a clue in hell who I am, but I'll go ahead and drop a hint to you.....I'll be the one to drag your face across the pavement when I see you. I doubt It'll have trouble getting traction with my foot on the back of your ****** neck!!!!
And trust me my friend...you will be in a world of hurt afterwards..

What's wrong with having a CCP...keeps people like this guy here talking all big 'n bad inline..
Old 12-09-2007, 11:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I actually had some respect for you guys sticking up for yourselves, but now you are just a dumbass. I also do not know the merv personally, or what he has done to people, but he has always been a great help on the forum.
Hey at least I will not be driving a pos mustang. Just look around on the forum and see how much horsepower people are making out of lsx blocks...Ya know, I might already be faster than you, with my shitty lt1 block.

This thread needs to be locked!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:13 AM

I actually had some respect for you guys sticking up for yourselves, but now you are just a dumbass. I also do not know the merv personally, or what he has done to people, but he has always been a great help on the forum.
Hey at least I will not be driving a pos mustang. Just look around on the forum and see how much horsepower people are making out of lsx blocks...Ya know, I might already be faster than you, with my shitty lt1 block.

I would rather have cancer than be caught out in a POS Lt1, It would be a cold rainy day in hell before you could hang with either of my mustangs! Sorry you had to make the poor decision to buy a ragged Lt1.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Teching In

there is no way your are faster then his mustang id rather smash my dick with a hammer then have one of them so called (shitty lt1s) i had one and i took it out and put it in the dumpster by my local advance auto parts store
Old 12-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Teching In

Just some snippets that I found amusing from the Arkansas posters…The spelling HAS NOT been changed to protect the “imbreads” errr innocent. Consider this a mixture of boredom at 2:30 am and a sincere disdain for "imbreads."

Ya'll…
he Outrun A 170,000 Mile Stock 302…
Have A Day…
screename: zeekracing
when you run your fouth….
YEEEE HAAWWWW….
come on down and race some of us imbreads…
Not all of us are from Arkansas !(from a guy who’s location is Benton, AR)…..
u should take the motor out of the car and buy a big piece of glass, and make u a kitchen table out of it! i was j/w did u use butter or margerine as assembly lube when u built it? just cuz a engine has freeze plugs doesnt mean u gotta build it next to a refridgerator!....
Butt no matter where it was built what he said was still funny….
I am also very glad you dont live in arkansas because there is enough retarded people here….
id rather smash my dick with a hammer

Scholarly.

Arkansas UPDATE!!!

Just found some more in another post…

big wet vigina!!!!!!.....

Last edited by rashad; 12-10-2007 at 01:45 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by rashad
Just some snippets that I found amusing from the Arkansas posters…The spelling HAS NOT been changed to protect the “imbreads” errr innocent. Consider this a mixture of boredom at 2:30 am and a sincere disdain for "imbreads."

Ya'll…
Have A Day…
YEEEE HAAWWWW….
u should take the motor out of the car and buy a big piece of glass, and make u a kitchen table out of it! i was j/w did u use butter or margerine as assembly lube when u built it? just cuz a engine has freeze plugs doesnt mean u gotta build it next to a refridgerator!....
I am also very glad you dont live in arkansas because there is enough retarded people here….

Scholarly.

Arkansas UPDATE!!!

When you drive a car worth a **** then you can talk ****. A 13 sec. GTP and a grand am is not going to do the trick.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts

Whether he has a fast car or not..the point of some of you all looking like a bunch of retards still stands.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by the_merv
Whether he has a fast car or not..the point of some of you all looking like a bunch of retards still stands.
How is that different from you being a retard?
Old 12-10-2007, 05:03 AM
Staging Lane

I like the have sex with APE ****
Old 12-10-2007, 06:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank god its a slow day at work and I need a bunch of BS to read...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

So if you could beat my lt1 Nitrous Junkie, then what do you have in your 2 mustangs, im sure they are not stock, but I am also sure they are pieces of crap. Get on with your lives, it isn't worth e-arguing..nothing ever comes out of it.

Yeah sure you think that my lt1 is ragged, at least I do not e-fight with people on forums just to get a bigger e-dick.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nitrous_Junkie_SVT
I would rather have cancer than be caught out in a POS Lt1, It would be a cold rainy day in hell before you could hang with either of my mustangs! Sorry you had to make the poor decision to buy a ragged Lt1.

When you drive a car worth a **** then you can talk ****. A 13 sec. GTP and a grand am is not going to do the trick.
Maybe you've mentioned it in the past somewhere/someplace, but why don't you enlighten us on what you have done to your amazingly awesome mustangs, that makes you so privileged to talk so much ****...
Old 12-10-2007, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SonofaBish
Maybe you've mentioned it in the past somewhere/someplace, but why don't you enlighten us on what you have done to your amazingly awesome mustangs, that makes you so privileged to talk so much ****...

You're gonna have to have a lot more than 692/702 at the wheels before you're worthy of knowing his mods .
Old 12-10-2007, 10:35 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
You're gonna have to have a lot more than 692/702 at the wheels before you're worthy of knowing his mods .
awww shucks!

haha
Old 12-10-2007, 11:38 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
yea, I was waiting on you to ask for his car since he offered it up without thinking. I don't blame ya though, just another junk 5.0...lol That ought to give those ford guys something else to cry about
I should read all the posts first, just in case unit213 hasn't replied. I think his friend's 5.0 is a nasty.

It runs 8s and street legal, rofl. You just never know. I'm sure he'll chime in.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:46 AM

So if you could beat my lt1 Nitrous Junkie, then what do you have in your 2 mustangs, im sure they are not stock, but I am also sure they are pieces of crap. Get on with your lives, it isn't worth e-arguing..nothing ever comes out of it.

Yeah sure you think that my lt1 is ragged, at least I do not e-fight with people on forums just to get a bigger e-dick.
If you would just that would be great. Or if you are close to little rock come down and you can see for yourself what the stang is packing.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 AM
12 Second Club

Good God Man Stop Trolling
Old 12-10-2007, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by rashad

Ya'll…
Have A Day…
YEEEE HAAWWWW….

Scholarly.

Arkansas UPDATE!!!

YOU SURE GOT A PURTY MOUTH
Old 12-10-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Regular

If you would just that would be great. Or if you are close to little rock come down and you can see for yourself what the stang is packing.
I already asked you to enlighten us .... so please do.... If you think you're car is so hott, then why won't you post your mods? You're really not scaring anyone by keeping it a secret