Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lets talking about people who dont understand racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007 | 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kens03cobra
I think we can safely blame this on the OP...he speaks of being only "half retarded" but look closely.

Starting with the title, just try to read it. English please next time perhaps a punctuation mark or two would help as well.

And about this "fast can" he speaks of

Ahhh screw it...

Ken

Yeah, let's not talking about the fast can either. It's VERY fast.
Old 12-04-2007 | 03:27 PM
On The Tree

man u guys r funny!!!
Old 12-04-2007 | 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
I need to get one of those. My can is slow so lets not talking about it anymore or maybe I just can't drive.
Old 12-04-2007 | 06:12 PM
Launching!

Half retarded??? What is a faster can?

Ken
nice kill.
Old 12-04-2007 | 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
someone needs attention.
Old 12-04-2007 | 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
I thought "fast can" was the new Taco Bell slogan? You know, when I forget about what happens when I eat there, and then have to get to the "can fast"!
Old 12-04-2007 | 08:39 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Akira_X
The gt500 has incredibly shitty suspension and doesn't even have an LSD...

There is another version like gt450 or something that has a bit lower hp but it's not a slug...
The new Mustang's suspension/chassis is better than any Mustang before it, and every V8 Mustang for the past ~20 years has had Traction-lok, which is a form of limited-slip differential... . GT500s are big powerful cars with skinny tires, which just makes them hard to drive to their potential. That's it.
Old 12-05-2007 | 08:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
95% of the race is the car and the other 5% is the driver............better make that 5% count.

-Mark
WRONG!
Old 12-05-2007 | 08:29 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
This is the Street Racing and Kill section.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND?
and I'm posting here too.
Old 12-05-2007 | 09:23 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Azrael
I thought "fast can" was the new Taco Bell slogan? You know, when I forget about what happens when I eat there, and then have to get to the "can fast"!
Old 12-05-2007 | 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slick1851
All the half retarded people listen up, just because you saw some grandma at the track running 18sec 1/4 mile times in a evo, or you saw a modded cobra go 14s DOES NOT ******* MEAN THEY ARE THAT SLOW!!!

ITS CALLED BAD DRIVING!

So next time your at the track and you beat somone with more mods and having a faster can than you, its because you are getting better traction and or out driving them.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND?
Love the rant but allow me help you out here: (cause you remind of people that post in this section bitching about how illegal and dangerous street racing is)

This is the street racing and kill story section:

To All The Retarded People:

Just because you saw grandma on the street running in a evo and losing to a (insert slower car here), or you saw a modded cobra get ran-through by a (insert slower car here) MEANS THEY JUST LOST A LIL BIT OF STREET CRED!!!!!

IT MEANS THEY LOST A STREET RACE AND CANT BITCH!!!!!!!

So next time you are on the street and you beat someone with more mods and they have a faster car than you, it is because you whooped that ***. MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT **** ON TAPE AND KINDLY POST IT IN THIS SECTION!!!!

I tried my best, Keep in mind this section isnt about track stories but hey whatever floats you boat right.
Old 12-05-2007 | 11:10 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
The new Mustang's suspension/chassis is better than any Mustang before it, and every V8 Mustang for the past ~20 years has had Traction-lok, which is a form of limited-slip differential... . GT500s are big powerful cars with skinny tires, which just makes them hard to drive to their potential. That's it.
Thank you Irunelevens.
Old 12-05-2007 | 11:11 AM
Launching!

Half retarded??? What is a faster can?
I think he meant "car". Someone needs to go back to 2nd grade spelling and edjamacate demselfs.

Also, after that, go grab your blankey, cry about stupid people posting things you don't want to hear about, then take your afternoon nap.
Old 12-05-2007 | 11:35 AM
Restricted User

I love stupid people like that...that are too retarted to actually know that driving affects a race...
Old 12-05-2007 | 12:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
I think he meant "car". Someone needs to go back to 2nd grade spelling and edjamacate demselfs.

Also, after that, go grab your blankey, cry about stupid people posting things you don't want to hear about, then take your afternoon nap.
Here we go again

You THINK he meant car? I KNOW he meant car!!

You DON"T get paid to think...so don't try...you may hurt your brain cell

That's an order

Ken
Old 12-05-2007 | 12:18 PM
Banned

Here we go again

You THINK he meant car? I KNOW he meant car!!

You DON"T get paid to think...so don't try...you may hurt your brain cell

That's an order

Ken
Is this you or your sister? You shouldn't bash Marines you might break the jar. Just stirring the pot like you.
Old 12-05-2007 | 12:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by raceme@you'dlose.com
Is this you or your sister? You shouldn't bash Marines you might break the jar. Just stirring the pot like you.
Nah, I don't have a sister, but if I did, she would just beat up marines

Ken
Old 12-05-2007 | 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by g-ryde1
Love the rant but allow me help you out here: (cause you remind of people that post in this section bitching about how illegal and dangerous street racing is)

This is the street racing and kill story section:

To All The Retarded People:

Just because you saw grandma on the street running in a evo and losing to a (insert slower car here), or you saw a modded cobra get ran-through by a (insert slower car here) MEANS THEY JUST LOST A LIL BIT OF STREET CRED!!!!!

IT MEANS THEY LOST A STREET RACE AND CANT BITCH!!!!!!!

So next time you are on the street and you beat someone with more mods and they have a faster car than you, it is because you whooped that ***. MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT **** ON TAPE AND KINDLY POST IT IN THIS SECTION!!!!

I tried my best, Keep in mind this section isnt about track stories but hey whatever floats you boat right.
LOL, that's funny ****!

And for the GT500 sucking because Ford gave it skinny tires...If having skinny tires from the factory is a valid argument, then not having more hp from the factory can also be a valid argument. Don't make excuses because Ford bitched out on the GT500.
Old 12-05-2007 | 01:09 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
LOL, that's funny ****!

And for the GT500 sucking because Ford gave it skinny tires...If having skinny tires from the factory is a valid argument, then not having more hp from the factory can also be a valid argument. Don't make excuses because Ford bitched out on the GT500.
The car makes ~440rwhp bone stock... that is not "bitching out." It's just heavy (3,950lbs).
Old 12-05-2007 | 01:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by raceme@you'dlose.com
See, If I were a "jarhead", I'd have the moto "high and tight" haircut, but fortunately, I'm not an idiot, so I have a low reg..try to blend in with the civilian population as best possible, haha

Nah, I don't have a sister, but if I did, she would just beat up marines

Ken
Don't let him lie, he does have a sister, she's VERY nice.. if you know what I mean.

Oh, and by me saying "I think", I was simply trying to give the guy SOME kind of leway with his stupid and uncalled for remark. Maybe he thought our cars are cans? Who knows? lol..Maybe he's just that stupid, obviously enough to post a thread as such.