Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I need a rematch with merv!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 03:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CaribooLou
I think we could make a 4th Fast and the Furious out of this **** Everyone thats bitching should just shut the **** up, I don't know merv but I have alot of respect for him for having to deal with this ****, maybe you ******* should do something productive with your lives instead of worrying about who has the bigger dick.
Did anyone ask you? Ok thats what i thought
Old 12-10-2007, 03:16 AM
11 Second Club

Old 12-10-2007, 03:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nitrous_Junkie_SVT
Did anyone ask you? Ok thats what i thought
Its just my opinion, I'm tired of reading through all this internet trash talking, I just don't really see why people get so defensive when they get beat. I don't know Merv, maybe hes a nice guy, or maybe he is a worthless **** talking dumb ****, but hes got a fast car. So what if he picks races he can win and then talks his kills up. If he is really that much of a waste of space then don't ******* talk to him. Never really understood why ford owners subscribe to an ls1 forum...

This thread is about as gay as aids, could a mod please close it?
Old 12-10-2007, 03:22 AM
11 Second Club

Old 12-10-2007, 03:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 199 Likes on 154 Posts

^^ I was waiting for that one..lol
Old 12-10-2007, 03:33 AM

Its just my opinion, I'm tired of reading through all this internet trash talking, I just don't really see why people get so defensive when they get beat. I don't know Merv, maybe hes a nice guy, or maybe he is a worthless **** talking dumb ****, but hes got a fast car. So what if he picks races he can win and then talks his kills up. If he is really that much of a waste of space then don't ******* talk to him. Never really understood why ford owners subscribe to an ls1 forum...
This is going a little to far but the reason behind this is that this is the only way anyone can talk to the moron. And what they found was merv talkin up his wins and pissing everyone off. All anyone ever wanted was a friendly rematch none of this fighting BS, but this is what it has come to. As for a ford owner subscribing on here it is because it is easy for me to set up races with unsuspecting F-bodys.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:44 AM
11 Second Club

Here is a list of more excuses you

Old 12-10-2007, 07:33 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 93blueoval
You better pray at night that i never see your punk *** again because you dont know who youve fucked with! You will keep your ***** bitch *** away from ****** little rock if you know whats good for you! Because I will beat the holy ****** **** out of you! I hope you lay in bed at night and think about how much of a bitch you are!
I hope you have friends in Jacksonville cuz u have none here. So dont even think about coming out unless ur gonna race me or Randy because we will have your ***! You punk *** bitch!!
I can't wait for a mod to see this... perma for sure....
Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
your the one that should be whinning you have a car that runs 13.12 i could run that at crusing speed
There really should be a Sticky at the top of the Street Racing forum, listing the biggest douche bags to ever join LS1Tech for no reason at all... this ***-hat ^ would surely rank in the top 10
Old 12-10-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Regular

Merv already won, no matter what the circumstances. There's nothing else to prove. Dudes act like they have the fastest **** on earth, what rebels...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Teching In

damn i cant believe this isnt locked i got banned for a week for callin someone a ****** idiot lol and look at this thread.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Unit will see it soon enough and all of these children will not be here any longer.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Banned

This thread is about as gay as aids, could a mod please close it?

Who gives a **** really?
If someone is so butthurt they need to spend a bunch of money to show some people they've never met on the internet that their car is fast, my guess is that person is probably single.
I mean its all good to talk some **** and have a little fun, but some of you act like total weiners.

Someone who has a 10 second car doesn't impress me.
It just means they spent more money then I did
Old 12-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Launching!

**** it just race quit being little babies and talking about
Old 12-10-2007, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Merv, 93blueoval, LS WHAT, Caseman and Nitrous Junkie SVT: Don't take this the wrong way, but you all really need to chill out. Besides Merv, I don't know if I've ever met any of you guys, but we have a really great group of guys here in the LR area that love to hang out, race, talk about/admire each others cars and so on. Sometimes Merv is welcome, sometimes he's not. I'm not taking sides....I think both parties are guilty.

But all the threats accomplish nothing. Everyone needs to chill out and calm down. We need to drop all this, and start from scratch. Set up a night for everyone to run, and leave the name calling and threats at home. Whoever wins, wins. Pat on the back, nice car, good run, better luck next time. This bickering makes the LR guys look bad.

On top of that, the comments about 13 and 12 second cars are kind of ridiculous. If you're new to the site, you'll find that you're not gonna win any popularity contests when a vast majority of the members run 13 and 12 second 1/4 miles. It's respectable and still faster than 90 % of the cars on the market today. The majority of the LR guys fall in this category, yet their rides are still badass IMO. We'll all be faster someday, but a lot of people take that personal when they've worked hard to buy their car and put some simple mods on it and finally achieve a low-13, or a high 12, or a mid 12. You're comments really take away from that achievement, however small or big it is.

Most of the folks around here are surprised by these threads going on right now. We all usually get along fabulously and we aren't used to seeing threats made over something as simple as a race. Yes, Merv brings out the worst in most people. It's just the way he is. I don't think he realizes it. Maybe he takes things too far, makes comments that are too strong, etc. I give him props for what he's done. I wish he'd chill out sometimes too. But he's proud of what he did as anybody would be. I'm just asking that we all keep it civil.

Maybe we can have a get-together in the near future and you guys can come out and meet some more of the locals. We may not be as fast as Merv or Randy or you guys, but we know how to have a good time and love having new cars come out, regardless of whether they are Ford, GM, import. Not trying to start ****, just needed to say all that.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
Merv, 93blueoval, LS WHAT, Caseman and Nitrous Junkie SVT: Don't take this the wrong way, but you all really need to chill out. Besides Merv, I don't know if I've ever met any of you guys, but we have a really great group of guys here in the LR area that love to hang out, race, talk about/admire each others cars and so on. Sometimes Merv is welcome, sometimes he's not. I'm not taking sides....I think both parties are guilty.

But all the threats accomplish nothing. Everyone needs to chill out and calm down. We need to drop all this, and start from scratch. Set up a night for everyone to run, and leave the name calling and threats at home. Whoever wins, wins. Pat on the back, nice car, good run, better luck next time. This bickering makes the LR guys look bad.

On top of that, the comments about 13 and 12 second cars are kind of ridiculous. If you're new to the site, you'll find that you're not gonna win any popularity contests when a vast majority of the members run 13 and 12 second 1/4 miles. It's respectable and still faster than 90 % of the cars on the market today. The majority of the LR guys fall in this category, yet their rides are still badass IMO. We'll all be faster someday, but a lot of people take that personal when they've worked hard to buy their car and put some simple mods on it and finally achieve a low-13, or a high 12, or a mid 12. You're comments really take away from that achievement, however small or big it is.

Most of the folks around here are surprised by these threads going on right now. We all usually get along fabulously and we aren't used to seeing threats made over something as simple as a race. Yes, Merv brings out the worst in most people. It's just the way he is. I don't think he realizes it. Maybe he takes things too far, makes comments that are too strong, etc. I give him props for what he's done. I wish he'd chill out sometimes too. But he's proud of what he did as anybody would be. I'm just asking that we all keep it civil.

Maybe we can have a get-together in the near future and you guys can come out and meet some more of the locals. We may not be as fast as Merv or Randy or you guys, but we know how to have a good time and love having new cars come out, regardless of whether they are Ford, GM, import. Not trying to start ****, just needed to say all that.
Well I agree 100% most of the people you are talking about dont come out to the races to fight and will congragulate someone on a win. And you are right merv just brings out the worst in people and it is a shame that we cant just go bullshit in the parking lot and go racing afterwards, well we still do just no merv anymore. Hopefully all this will be settled and things can go back to the norm.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:28 AM
TECH Regular

This is the most respectable post in this thread....

However from the way these guys have acted in this thread, i don't see the highlighted happening. Good Luck though!!
Originally Posted by 99Hawk262

Old 12-10-2007, 11:30 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SonofaBish
This is the most respectable post in this thread....
x2
Old 12-10-2007, 11:54 AM
12 Second Club

Wow IB4TL, I'm gonna have to agree with 99hawk on this one, some people just need to grow up because it most likely both parties fault. BTW if merv is military which I'm almost positive he is, beating the **** out of him wouldn't be the best idea #1 there are groups in the military that make you disappear for that **** #2 the military is very protective of its own #3 it's just stupid to be e-thuggin it up on the internet
Old 12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SlvrFormula
BTW if merv is military which I'm almost positive he is, beating the **** out of him wouldn't be the best idea #1 there are groups in the military that make you disappear for that **** #2 the military is very protective of its own #3 it's just stupid to be e-thuggin it up on the internet
that funny

Last edited by onephatZ28; 12-10-2007 at 12:46 PM.