Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c5 vs. my z28 = ass raped c5

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default c5 vs. my z28 = *** raped c5

I'll try and make this as short as possible
ok, so I'm leaving an industrial area and get to the light and there's a new silver vert. c5 next to me, I roll down my window and say "sup guy, wanna go?"(signaling to race) now you could tell this was some yuppy *** bitch, he looks over all slow and kinda smurks at me like he's driving the fastest car(dosent say anything)..... I smurk back and raise my eyebrows, lol, he was turning left and I was going straight but he went one way, and I went around the block and just happened to catch him up the road, anyway, we get around traffic and get to a stop light, the ***** *** bitch went in the other lane behind some cars, like he didnt want to race, well a little up the road it turned into 1 left turn lane at a light then into 2 again, (damn I have been waiting sooooo long to open er up, not including break in, total of about 4 months worth of withdraws, and now I need to test my new cam and engine mods against somebody baddddd), well we get the light and get onto the 2 lane, just rolling, I go wide in the right lane and wait for him, he gets just about next to me when I (plug out) WOT, I could tell he did the same because he was pulling bad on the vehicles behind him, well I put a couple busses on him by the time I hit 3rd, damn that felt good, could tell he was wondering what he just spent 50k on, lol, I do keep in mind that he's probably not a great driver so even if you call it a buslenth right there thats still an *** raping!

btw, my 10 bolt has been on borrowed time for many many mooons, anybody got a 12 bolt they want to will to me?
Old 06-30-2003, 07:15 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: c5 vs. my z28 = *** raped c5

Where do you find all these roads to race on that island?!