Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Quick Stories from today

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008 | 06:33 PM
On The Tree

Default 2 Quick Stories from today

Ok .. This morning its was a little cool from the rain last night..the roads were dying but still cold and damp.. im on my way in when this Light Blue 05-07 GT came up on my bumper im at 80 .. then came around.. Im not really paying him attention .. due to the road conditions.. and if he had some hp he wouldnt be trying to play so he come up and falls back .. i peer into my side mirror and Ok ...I Swear im not making this up .." he holds up his hands!!" Like what u got nothing ??? Oh COME ON .. so i figure i play .. i so down to 70 .. he is now two lanes away.. and he looks over .. im pointing back at my tires..( ok it may have look like i was crazy ) but he wasnt getting it.. so i STOMP IT.. and she Spinssss.. I let off and she jerks back straight.. Now he is just looking .. ***** he head sideways .. and gives me the Huh look.. so i MATTED IT Again.. this time letting it spin just a little longer ... LOL To my suprise he looks straight ahead and drops back to ?? im guess 55 60 lmao just slowed down hahaha ..

2nd story.. I on my was home.. and i see a big dodge diesel truck go wizzin by me .. and then a chevy come by me .. looking like he was trying to catch up... they slow down due to traffic.. and i see the Chevy start to goat the Dodge.. Ohh Hell its on now.. ( Im thinking to myself this is great .. i get to watch this go down ) .. well they clear traffic .. and its a long up hill pull ..

Man this is getting GOOD.. they line up .. im like right behing the Chevy now.. and BWWWAAPPPPPPPP Black smoke everywhere there off... Dodge pulls out pretty good almost to the cab of the chevy.. but Here comes the Chevy... just about the time he gets pst the dodge they top the Hill .. IM right behind them... caught up in watching the race ( im hauling *** right behind them not paying attention Either).. ANND BLUE LIGHTS

OH **** !!!!!!!!

THANK GOD..... He had some one pulled Over.. I think we all shaat our selves at the same time.. We slow down and go by .. they get off at the very next exit .. where my exit was 2 away .. so i just eased on down the road.. need one after that

Just thought I would share..
Old 02-05-2008 | 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Hah, good story. That Mustang guy sounds really weird.
Old 02-05-2008 | 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like a fun drive this morning. Nowheresville seems to have some nice cars lol
Old 02-05-2008 | 07:14 PM
TECH Addict

Too bad the roads were damp or that would have been fun.
Old 02-05-2008 | 07:14 PM
On The Tree

Yeah .. he seemed a bit odd