Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Late Night Races!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 03:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Late Night Races!!

It was late Saturday night and I was coming Home from the Local Street Races when a Harley flies by me(I was cruising about 60). Well he slowed down next to me egging me on to race so I did. I put a little over a car length on him around 100!!! We give each other a thumbs up. Then I spot a newer GT weaving through Traffic, so I caught up to him, but everytime I got close he would speed way up, then when I would gain on him he'd slam the brakes, so I slow down and figured he didn't want to race. We'll when I get on to the off-ramp he downshifts, chirps the tires and his buddy raises his arm like "What Now"!!! That was A RICER MOVE( )!!! Maybe, if Ford had something other then just a GOOD SOUNDING EXHAUST, they wouldn't fear the LS1'S
SORRY SO LONG,BUT I ENJOYED MY MIDNIGHT CRUISE
Old 07-20-2003, 03:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Late Night Cruise

Wow, great job with the Harley. What mods do you have done? As for the Mustang, forget all that. It's better to forget than to dwell on that kinda stuff, cause it happens a lot and it's probably not the last time . Too bad you didn't get a chance to smoke him, though... I hate when kids do that, they give everybody my age a bad name... Great stories, sounds like you had a fun night, haha!