Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach 1 vs dumdumdumdumdum

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
REally?...I had Quizno's...it was awesome. Didn't get a cookie though.
I did at Schlotsky's or however the hell you spell it.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I did at Schlotsky's or however the hell you spell it.
HAHAH....smartass....oh wait, aren't we all?!~!
Old 03-27-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Addict

HAHAH....smartass....oh wait, aren't we all?!~!
Only the Mustang guys
Old 03-27-2008, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Only the Mustang guys
but you sold your's. HAHAH .......oh wait, you have a fox don't you?....
Old 03-27-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Addict

but you sold your's. HAHAH .......oh wait, you have a fox don't you?....
Nope...I used to have an 11 sec fox before the V6...got the V6 as a DD and just started modding it..got into it. It was way more comfortable and a much better ride and said **** it I'm gonna get 12's out of this sixxer or blow a piston to the moon trying. I did, and sold it
Old 03-27-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm tired of pointing **** out to you..if you can't read, that's your issue, not mine. Butthurt?....R U serious?....wow, you really had issues with reading comprehension didn't you?

Here's a hint: I'm LAUGHING at you, not getting 'butthurt'.

Now, I'm done f'ing up this thread anymore than it has been.
r u serious i have allready told you i am, you need to learn how to read. I see you can never anser the question i asked. can you read that? and look at your post now what are you doing to this thread. I should have figured you drive a ford.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 180ls1
r u serious i have allready told you i am, you need to learn how to read. I see you can never anser the question i asked. can you read that? and look at your post now what are you doing to this thread. I should have figured you drive a ford.
OMG...you're such a Tard. THe 'r u serious' comment you just quoted was a retorical question.

WOW>.you are just a kid....either that, or an exptremely idiotic older person. Cause you dont' know crap, and can't understand a thing. I have ALREADY pointed out where you were wrong....your entire comments regarding the gears and roll vs. dig. Ur ignorance is amazing.

And as a footnote, I crack up everytime a blue blood disagrees or prooves someone wrong on here that is never wrong or is completely ignorant always, ALWAYS goes back to some lame *** comment of 'you drive a ford' or 'why are you here'. Childish...completely childish.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

OMG...you're such a Tard. THe 'r u serious' comment you just quoted was a retorical question.

WOW>.you are just a kid....either that, or an exptremely idiotic older person. Cause you dont' know crap, and can't understand a thing. I have ALREADY pointed out where you were wrong....your entire comments regarding the gears and roll vs. dig. Ur ignorance is amazing.

And as a footnote, I crack up everytime a blue blood disagrees or prooves someone wrong on here that is never wrong or is completely ignorant always, ALWAYS goes back to some lame *** comment of 'you drive a ford' or 'why are you here'. Childish...completely childish.
i still have yet to see you prove me wrong. Where was i wrong in my comments i think you do not even know what you drive. a mach will do better from a dig against an f body then it will from a roll. do some research about your own car. and have a nice day
Old 03-28-2008, 03:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

i still have yet to see you prove me wrong. Where was i wrong in my comments i think you do not even know what you drive. a mach will do better from a dig against an f body then it will from a roll. do some research about your own car. and have a nice day
Now I dont' know about my own TWO cars?.....and now you are insinuating that I am claiming a stock mach will do better in a roll?

Dude, seriously (no sarcasm), where do you come up with this stuff? Holy ****....You have so much of my posting bassAckwards it's pathetic. TRULY.

Unit - ....please shut this one down man.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Now I dont' know about my own TWO cars?.....and now you are insinuating that I am claiming a stock mach will do better in a roll?

Dude, seriously (no sarcasm), where do you come up with this stuff? Holy ****....You have so much of my posting bassAckwards it's pathetic. TRULY.

I am just giving you a hard time because some of the stuff you posted is annoying so i was just giving some back. no hard feelings.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:02 PM
12 Second Club

It's turning into the Mustang tech forums....I guess they decide when these threads should end lol
Old 03-28-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sworaz
It's turning into the Mustang tech forums....I guess they decide when these threads should end lol
Not at all.....I simply respect the rules.....threads get locked when things get off topic or out of hand. I understand I took part in it...but this thread is waayy off topic now.

Why do people have to be such ****** to others that have a different car? Ford and GM alike..I can't stand it when stang guys give Fbod guys crap for no reason. It's immature.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

...Why do people have to be such ****** to others that have a different car? Ford and GM alike..I can't stand it when stang guys give Fbod guys crap for no reason. It's immature.
Waaaaa...!!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Why do people have to be such ****** to others that have a different car?
I don't mind them. Its always the slow GM owners that always get all upset and have to be ******.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I don't mind them. Its always the slow GM owners that always get all upset and have to be ******.
Actually I find this true of Mustang owners too...

It's usually the stockish "muscle" car owners that are the biggest jerks when they get beat. One night out at the track there was a Mustang owner who was trying to start a fight with my friend because he kept getting beat by my friend's "4 banger" (which was running 12.6's that night). It was the more modded V8 guys out there that were complementing my friend's car.

I guess some guys spent too much time listening to their dad's & uncle's talking about the "muscle car era" and how quick the cars were and they get the idea that ANY car w/ a V8 is quick. I saw a guy teching in one day that actually installed a bolt-in roll-bar and bought a fire-jacket before coming out to race his 70's 4-door sedan w/ a rebuilt but stock 305.

I also talked to kids that got duped by previous owners on what the car "should run at the track" when the previous owner had probably never even been to the track at all. One guy I met in the staging lanes was trying to figure out what was wrong with his late 70's Camaro because the guy he bought it from said it'd do 12's and he was running high 14's and trapping low 90's with it.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MChat
Actually I find this true of Mustang owners too...

It's usually the stockish "muscle" car owners that are the biggest jerks when they get beat. One night out at the track there was a Mustang owner who was trying to start a fight with my friend because he kept getting beat by my friend's "4 banger" (which was running 12.6's that night). It was the more modded V8 guys out there that were complementing my friend's car.

I guess some guys spent too much time listening to their dad's & uncle's talking about the "muscle car era" and how quick the cars were and they get the idea that ANY car w/ a V8 is quick. I saw a guy teching in one day that actually installed a bolt-in roll-bar and bought a fire-jacket before coming out to race his 70's 4-door sedan w/ a rebuilt but stock 305.

I also talked to kids that got duped by previous owners on what the car "should run at the track" when the previous owner had probably never even been to the track at all. One guy I met in the staging lanes was trying to figure out what was wrong with his late 70's Camaro because the guy he bought it from said it'd do 12's and he was running high 14's and trapping low 90's with it.
I think it is true with everyone you see the guys with fast cars do not usually run their mouth reguardless of their car, but you have a kid with a loud mustang or a fresh rebuilt b18 civic and they will talk mad **** about how fast their car is.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:47 AM
12 Second Club

I think it is true with everyone you see the guys with fast cars do not usually run their mouth reguardless of their car, but you have a kid with a loud mustang or a fresh rebuilt b18 civic and they will talk mad **** about how fast their car is.
I love them guys