Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Where did the rice burners come from?? History of gay cars.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

There are just as many dumbasses in mustangs and F-body and vette's as there is in civic's,skylines, and RX7's! So just shut it go to the track and quit bitchin!
Old 04-03-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sway99bird
There are just as many dumbasses in mustangs and F-body and vette's as there is in civic's,skylines, and RX7's! So just shut it go to the track and quit bitchin!
Ha ha!! Not where I am from.LOL Oh yeah this is the street racing section. The track stuff has its own section. So go over there and bitch about taking it to the track.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I know just as many stupid domestic car owners as I do import owners.

Hell just the other day my g/f was on her way home in her white Mach 1 and she had two F-bodies box her in on the interstate and wouldn't let her speed up or slow down. She finally had to call the police and report their tag numbers. Where the hell are these F-bodies when I'm in ANY of my cars?! **** like that pisses me off and to say its only imports makes you look stupid.
Well thats the problem ...she was driving a mustang....

J/k...this thread is hilarious.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Ha ha!! Not where I am from.LOL Oh yeah this is the street racing section. The track stuff has its own section. So go over there and bitch about taking it to the track.

If I didn't click "New Posts" I wouldn't even of cared that this rice racing section existed. I'm glad the BS stays there.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

MChat are you still living in Arizona? I seen a car just like yours at Commerce last time I went. Just wondering.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rocksws6
MChat are you still living in Arizona? I seen a car just like yours at Commerce last time I went. Just wondering.
Yep. I live up in the North Phoenix area.

What's Commerce?
Old 04-03-2008, 01:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
I would have to agree with you bro. It was all pretty good, cops NEVER fucked with domestics, just put on a show for the viewing public. (drive through with lights on and say "find another street"; "Time to go home"; and what have you. Now they are pressured to block off the streets and trap you in. Why? For the same reasons that were stated in post #1...... The ricers or people with that mantality at least, fucked it up.
cmon.... NEVER?...
Old 04-03-2008, 01:16 PM
12 Second Club

Obviously now my car is rice.
Of course it's not, and I'll be the first one on here to defend Fords/Stangs (as well as any/all other domestics, yes, EVEN the 4 cylinder/turbo variety!), and LAUGH at the tards who claim they would take an f'ing Civic or Corolla over them!!

But YOU are our (maybe) # 4 or #5 rice/import defender/worshipper on here.

I guess I will never understand, since I was NEVER a part of your 'rice generation' (i.e.; those that grew up ONLY knowing/seeing their parents/relatives/peers,etc. driving/owning imports/import nameplates, while bashing and lambasting ALL domestics/domestic nameplates).
Old 04-03-2008, 01:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by COD02SS
What's so wrong with imports? In case you haven't heard.. GAS IS EXPENSIVE NOW. When i was 18 back in 98 gas was 1.19 for a gallon of 93. That's when you could afford to own a V8 and drive the **** out of it on a daily basis. Turbo imports still get 30mpg on the highway yet produce awesome power to weight ratio's.

Before anyone says it. I can care less what your 6spd gets on the highway. The auto's still get anywhere from 17-20mpg. You don't see turbo imports getting that kind of mileage. Even my Viggen gets close to 30mpg and it's pushing some awesome power
Get a clue you homo. Stock/bolton LS1s get awesome mileage on the highway and still pack hell a lot more power than torbo rice. My auto with stall still gets 28 mpg on stock wheels. What the hell are you talking about 17-20 mpg??? Go back to your rice forum and post ignorant crap like that to other idiots who don't have a clue.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Launching!

Rear wings on FWD cars!!!! now thats rice. Side vents on a honda? RICE. NOS bottle bass tubes? RICE. 11 second civic hatchback sleepers? NOT RICE. any questions?
Old 04-03-2008, 03:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I think certain people need to remeber that you get labeled a "ricer" based on what you do and what you do to your car, not the kind of car you started out with.
I disagree partially...
I think there are two prerequisites to be a ricer:
1. First and foremost have a "rice burner". (A asian-import vehicle, usually ridiculusly modified....such as multi color body kits etc..)
2. Basically act like a tool as you guys have said (drive bys, racing in town, being retarded etc..)

I dont see how you can call someone a ricer if they dont have a ricer vehicle. Thats what defines rice....
Although there are idiots without ricers, i wouldnt call them rice....

Neons=skittles
v6 mustangs with stupid wings=rice like but not ricers
stopsign32v=starting to posess qualities of a "Street Racing & Kill Stories" troll..haha no offense man just see you arguing in every post

Here are some funny definitions:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...+burner&page=6
Old 04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know just as many stupid domestic car owners as I do import owners.

Hell just the other day my g/f was on her way home in her white Mach 1 and she had two F-bodies box her in on the interstate and wouldn't let her speed up or slow down. She finally had to call the police and report their tag numbers. Where the hell are these F-bodies when I'm in ANY of my cars?! **** like that pisses me off and to say its only imports makes you look stupid.

I'd be stunned but laughing if two Cobra's boxed me in on the interstate. This is almost surreal like something out of a movie.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if anyone thinks domestics drive just as crazy as imports and there is no difference then drive around san diego for 20 mins and you will see different.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:24 PM
12 Second Club

HONDAS + MUSTANGS
Old 04-03-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nahasapeemapetalon
v6 mustangs with stupid wings= domestic rice like but not ricers
[/url]
Old 04-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Finite1
I'd be stunned but laughing if two Cobra's boxed me in on the interstate. This is almost surreal like something out of a movie.
No you would be road kill
Old 04-03-2008, 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah, ricers fucked up everything.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Honestly there are idiots owning all cars. Immature dicks running excess of 100 mph on 45mph roads. I don't care whats under your hood 4, 6, or 8 cylinders. If you drive like an *** it doen't matter. I've known people into trucks, ricers, muscle cars, and motor cycles. Some are idiots but most are cool and don't drive like total dicks. I started working on cars with my 87 Supra Turbo and its what got me interested in cars. Its all taste, it may not be yours but theres nothing wrong with it. I think the fart cans are annoying but cars are cars and working on them is just as fun no matter what it is. And until you drive a Supra your just talkin ****, those things are fast as hell and most people have never driven a Turbo equipped engine. I've encountered more Camaro and Mustang ******** than ricers anyways. I think most people into modding there cars end up being ***** at some point when they're driving around.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

my friends and i box people in with our cars all the time... then slow down to like 25, and wait for people to pass us then drop the hammer and laugh. i think that **** is funny. im not sure if that is "ricer" or just a maturity issue i have.

i think it is funny
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 00cls1camaross
my friends and i box people in with our cars all the time... then slow down to like 25, and wait for people to pass us then drop the hammer and laugh. i think that **** is funny. im not sure if that is "ricer" or just a maturity issue i have.

i think it is funny
Wow the middle school girls and boys must think you are so cool!

Oh and thank you for backing up my claim that stupid ******* people own domestic cars too! :thumbsupdewd:

Quick Reply: Where did the rice burners come from?? History of gay cars.