Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Took my aggression out on an SI

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008 | 07:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Better go get mad at Webster then
I'm sorry i must have missed something . but anyway good kill op, i'm glad that guy was banned.
Old 04-23-2008 | 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Haha wow...i just read thru about 8 pages of random, childish, and utterly pointless insults from that Jack freak. What a frikken childish, immature, moron.

Back on topic, nice kill OP. I've also put the hurtin' on a few SI's around me. The last one i ran was a brand new one and the driver was pretty cool. We raced about 4 of 5 times, (with me winning of course)...but he waved as he drove off. Nice kill, gotta keep the people with the "fast SI's" in check
Old 04-23-2008 | 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
OP, you did chase or didn't? Cause if not, then you didn't oblige.

Dan
wtf are you talking about...

the OP said that the honda did a flyby and enticed him to give chase, and he obliged..which means he did give chase from there on out..
Old 04-23-2008 | 08:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Screaminbird dont blow that car up on the hose better take it easy man and dont hit the button all the time. With all the time and money put into the car you dont want to pop the motor
Old 04-23-2008 | 09:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by quadd2244
Screaminbird dont blow that car up on the hose better take it easy man and dont hit the button all the time. With all the time and money put into the car you dont want to pop the motor
thanks for the advice man, i actually havent sprayed her yet, certainly wasnt going to on the si, im going to use it for emergency purposes only! Thanks for all the props guys, i was getting worried with all the bashing, but if you look at te board other peeps post about killing hondas and noone seems to bash half as much as i got, but to each his own, ill race whoever wants to race, weather i win or lose i enjoy it all the same!
Old 04-23-2008 | 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive spanked a few civics so I know how it feels when they instigate the race. Yeah man that nitrous should only be used for emergencys

You should of got it dynoed on the bottle to see what the air/fuel was like