Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bone Stock C6 ZO6 vs Turbo 2J Lexus IS300

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't understand why every thread he posts in, becomes a complete **** storm. What the ****?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tCTech
I don't understand why every thread he posts in, becomes a complete **** storm. What the ****?
Maybe so.

But your banned import trollboyzz (sleeper cibby/imports fail & everyone's fave Pissy Chrissy and his thousands of sidenames), START threads with the sole and singular purpose of "becoming complete **** storms".
So it evens out I guess.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn It I just started a war here.

lol

Take it easy guys.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Maybe so.

But your banned import trollboyzz (sleeper cibby/imports fail & everyone's fave Pissy Chrissy and his thousands of sidenames), START threads with the sole and singular purpose of "becoming complete **** storms".
So it evens out I guess.
I show loyalty to no brand, be it import or domestic. I am a car enthusiast, not an import tuner enthusiast. If you are all against domestics, all against imports all against honda, toyota, etc, you are not a car enthusiast, you are a brand loyal "tuner" I prefer to be an enthusiast and enjoy many types of cars. Please do not group me in with the types of people who start pissing contests.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Banned

I show loyalty to no brand, be it import or domestic. I am a car enthusiast, not an import tuner enthusiast. If you are all against domestics, all against imports all against honda, toyota, etc, you are not a car enthusiast, you are a brand loyal "tuner" I prefer to be an enthusiast and enjoy many types of cars. Please do not group me in with the types of people who start pissing contests.
Thats what every ricer says. But when it comes down to it, they will defend their asian cars to the grave, regardless of how shitty they may be.

And whats with every ricer and saying you can't be a "true enthusiast" just because you don't like a certain type of car?? Whoever made that up is an idiot. People naturally have their own opinions of things and decide for themselves what they like. Just because you don't like a certain type of car doesn't mean you're not an "enthusiast". You don't have to like or "respect" every car ever made, you can like whatever kind of car you want to and still appreciate fine automobiles. Which is why I find it funny when ricers start cying because people don't respect their 4 cylinder family sedans, get a life, not everyone has the same taste as you.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Who said anything about being a "true enthusiast"? No such term in my book. I was talking about being an enthusiast who doesn't stick with one brand, nore am I a "Brand loyalist" like many people are, I'm not a person who sticks to imports or domestics. The car I have now is the first import I've ever owned. Have I even defended these cars? Hell no, so stop spouting bullshit and trying to put words into my mouth. I completely agree that you don't have to like or respect every kind of car out there to be an enthusiast. I tend to stray away from Honda, Citroen, specific models of Ford, even specific models of Toyota. All I'm saying is what I believe. Me, personally, enjoy many different types of cars regardless of brand. I'm sure you do too. Does it make me a ricer that I enjoy different types of cars? Does it make me a ricer because I'm defending myself from being grouped in with the rice crowd? I would say no. Being rice is a whole different frame of mind, not what you drive. I'm sure you're well aware of that. There are those that are completely ignorant to other brands, and are completely loyal to their Chevy, Evo, Toyota, Honda, whatever. I'm saying I'm not among those idiots, don't talk to me like I am.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Banned

Who said anything about being a "true enthusiast"? No such term in my book. I was talking about being an enthusiast who doesn't stick with one brand, nore am I a "Brand loyalist" like many people are, I'm not a person who sticks to imports or domestics. The car I have now is the first import I've ever owned. Have I even defended these cars? Hell no, so stop spouting bullshit and trying to put words into my mouth. I completely agree that you don't have to like or respect every kind of car out there to be an enthusiast. I tend to stray away from Honda, Citroen, specific models of Ford, even specific models of Toyota. All I'm saying is what I believe. Me, personally, enjoy many different types of cars regardless of brand. I'm sure you do too. Does it make me a ricer that I enjoy different types of cars? Does it make me a ricer because I'm defending myself from being grouped in with the rice crowd? I would say no. Being rice is a whole different frame of mind, not what you drive. I'm sure you're well aware of that. There are those that are completely ignorant to other brands, and are completely loyal to their Chevy, Evo, Toyota, Honda, whatever. I'm saying I'm not among those idiots, don't talk to me like I am.

I apologize for taking your post out of context then. Thats a good attitude to have.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Staging Lane

Thank you. I appoligize for sounding so dickish. Just trying to drive a point across. Thanks for understanding though.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:20 PM
***Repost Police***

x2... I've been saying that since I joined this forum and kept getting called a "Ford guy."
Old 04-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
x2... I've been saying that since I joined this forum and kept getting called a "Ford guy."
You...a Ford guy?? Thats a new one to me. Never heard to talk about Fords once. You're always too busy talking about how great some shitty import is.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Lol... right
Old 04-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
If he's launching above where boost comes in then it shouldn't fall on its face. Yo wont build any boost free revving the engine, but right as you begin to slip the clutch you start putting load on the motor. By time you've fully disengaged the clutch you should be at full boost.

I used to launch like this before I had my 2step programmed where I wanted it. It takes a little practice but it's possible to keep it from bogging.
Thank you thats the point i was trying to get across, i said i launch above full boost and the rpms dont drop below 3800 which is about full boost, and when i shift they dont drop below 4000rpms, so im always above full boost rpm when i race the car, believe me it doesnt fall on its face lol. And it runs great at idle and low speeds lol. My legacy is my DD its turbo 4 cylinder with 8.7 to 1 comp ratio and it idles and drives great too at low rpms and is fully spooled at 2800rpms. You talk to me about turbos cars like i know nothing, when i have built and helped to build turbo setups.

Why does it matter how many posts i have, i had over 2600 on ls1.com if you were wondering, i used this site to sell parts thats why i have a trader rating of 4

Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 04-28-2008 at 09:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Bone Stock C6 ZO6 vs Turbo 2J Lexus IS300