Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Are Mustang realy that slow!?!?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2003, 08:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Are Mustang realy that slow!?!?!?!?!?!?

oh ok, i get it, mustang owners thinking their gt's are comparable to a GT500, sorry i'm a little slow.
Old 08-03-2003, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Uhh unit 213,
Pardon me, but who gave KidFreak his nickname??

I honestly thought I dubbed him that. How funny is that? Weird how the brain works sometimes. Hey, I invented the internet too...or was that Al Gore? You're the nickname guru.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

oh ok, i get it, mustang owners thinking their gt's are comparable to a GT500, sorry i'm a little slow.
haha, it's all good. This kid I work with drives a 94 v6 stang with a fart cannon exhaust, a double-deck aluminum wing, and two big yellow stripes... yeah, super domestic ricer. And get this- his dad drives a 68 Shelby GT350 Mustang. WTF???? How would he ever let his kid rice it out that much?

SOme mustang owners are idiots...
Old 08-03-2003, 09:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, I have had someone shout KIDFREAK as they gave me a thumbs up. He drives a 30th Anv. WS6. Haha, I like it, and I must say I do know what made me think this, the results are in!!!!!!!!! It as the resistor mod. It did the trick, I take it out and it's old LS1 fo me, but put it back in, and I don't spin the tires with ASR on. So sorry. The IAT tricker messed up the Traction control.
Old 08-04-2003, 08:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

C'mon KidFreak, are you gonna take that from this bitch!?

And Bullit, don't make us gangbang your mom again
Old 08-04-2003, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

Wow Bullitt, yu soundlike a winey bitch . Last I checked, my brothers stock GT, and his friends a M5 ran very high 14s, 14.84 at 90 something MPH. That is slow as hell, and totaly disagree with you jackass. Your car has 260hp, while ours have 350+hp. not to mention you barely make 200 to the wheels . Hahahaha look at you, your pissed aren't you? Your tears, they taste so sweet. Are you upset tat your car is no longer unique, since every "unique" part to the car is now on another production car, the Mach 1. Hahaha, and he WAS racing, I heard that shitty stock truck exhaust. He was 3-4 cars back in 3rd so they are slow basterds.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:14 PM
TECH Resident

Wow Bullitt, yu soundlike a winey bitch . Last I checked, my brothers stock GT, and his friends a M5 ran very high 14s, 14.84 at 90 something MPH. That is slow as hell, and totaly disagree with you jackass. Your car has 260hp, while ours have 350+hp. not to mention you barely make 200 to the wheels . Hahahaha look at you, your pissed aren't you? Your tears, they taste so sweet. Are you upset tat your car is no longer unique, since every "unique" part to the car is now on another production car, the Mach 1. Hahaha, and he WAS racing, I heard that shitty stock truck exhaust. He was 3-4 cars back in 3rd so they are slow basterds.
Not that I'm trying to stick up for Bullitt, but our cars do not make 350+ HP. The SS and WS6 makes maybe 330-340 at the flywheel (since they're a bit underrated) and about 300-310 at the wheels. I'm not sure exactly what a GT will throw down on a dyno but I'm guessing it's well over 200.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:52 PM
11 Second Club

I'm goin from what Nine Ball said a while ago, they make 350-360 at the crank. Oh, and the 1999 GT was tested on HPTV, and put out 194 rwhp. That was in the automatic, so the manual puts about 205-215 to the wheels. That is pathetic, it sounds to me like the GT is over rated? Anyone? Also, they have tested older GTs with better results from the factoy, as well as a 96 GT putting 198 rwhp in M5 status, haha, this sound a little fishie eh?
Old 08-04-2003, 10:22 PM
TECH Resident

Damn, Bullit, you crack me up!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Oh, and the 1999 GT was tested on HPTV, and put out 194 rwhp. That was in the automatic, so the manual puts about 205-215 to the wheels. That is pathetic, it sounds to me like the GT is over rated? Anyone? Also, they have tested older GTs with better results from the factoy, as well as a 96 GT putting 198 rwhp in M5 status, haha, this sound a little fishie eh?
OMG, i saw that HPTV episode, i almost died in a fit of laughter, and they named it "PROJECT NIGHTMARE"!!
And that thing had mods as well, it wasnt stock! They had a larger throttle body, headers, and intake!
Old 08-04-2003, 11:07 PM
Launching!

Hes back when are we going to race.......
Old 08-05-2003, 12:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

hahaaaa, bullitt your one funny guy. How do you like my new sig?
Old 08-05-2003, 12:58 AM
Teching In

Your tears, they taste so sweet.
Not trying to start (or perpetuate) a flame thread here, but that struck me as kinda...well...

Old 08-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Launching!

Your car has 260hp, while ours have 350+hp.
No, its not 260 hp...its more like.....265 HP!!!!. Christ those bullitts are underrated You'll never live that one down you goon.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

That just blows ***! If I ever ran 13.01, i'd be so pissed I didn't dip into 12s... argh. I can only imagine your frustration. I feel your pain!
Old 08-05-2003, 02:23 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

I'm sure bullitt could explain to us why the car is so slow, and why mustang owners are jackasses.

First, he'll explain to us that his car isn't anything near a stock GT, it actually has 10 hp more (which is underrated, and probably more like 15 LOL) ... in doing so, he will prove that mustang owners are ignorant idiots .... which will answer all the questions posed. Now, if he would just hurry up and post, we could have all our answers...

Disclaimer: In saying "all mustang owners are ignorant ********," I am exempting EvilStang, Unit, Chris, ATEUR, my sister, and my girlfriends dad.

hey camaroSS i'm sorry to say this but if you say that you left that GT like he wasnt even on it. Then i'm guessing this guy wasnt racing. Stock GT's run high 13's to mid 14's. You probably only got him by two maybe three cars if he was racing. I mean when i was pretty stock i kept up pretty good with some LS1's. But then again i can drive. You probably raced some old lady. Also to ugot8 shut the hell up. Get your *** back to alabama. You dont want none of this bullitt. Hey unit213 you know who's the troll you bitch. hahahahaha. Hey phantom you know who's the ignorant idiot. You. Stupid *** you dont know crap about any cars except that POS you drive. I on the other hand am a genius when it comes to any car. old or new. Later suckers. hahahahhahahhahahaha.
There it is, he proved it. I knew it.

Bullitt, even IF I ONLY knew about MY car, that is more then you can say for yourself. When you stop telling us how badass your 13 second bullshit is, I will start believing that you actually know SOMETHING about cars. Even my sister knows that bullitts were fords way of assraping some more money out of they're customers for the same car with some badges on it. I don't understand how you can possibly say that your car is any better then those "POS GT's" and our "POS LS1's" ....

Goto the track and run your car with those 15 second quarter mile ricers ... maybe then you'll at least have a REAL kill story about something that ACTUALLY took place, instead of all your bullshit stories about flying past LS1's and blowing away GT's.
Old 08-05-2003, 06:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Uhh Bullit, I live in Houston man. Where do you hang around? I got some new mods I need to test.
I'll give u a handicap of 2 car length. (You know like the ladies T in GOLF)
Don't worry, I'll be gentle. (Bitches go for that line all the time).
I'll even buy you a beer to drown your sorrow after the
Old 08-05-2003, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Wasnt that car on HPTV a 96 weaksauce GT. Most of the 99+ GTs in manaul trans trim dont have any problem putting down 230 rwhp, I know that probably seems weak by most LS1 guys standards, but its decent. And a 99+ GT should be able to run a very high 13 no problem, as long as the driver is competent. No that it takes anything away from the rantings of this Bullitt dude, but c'mon I think we are kinda being played here, who really in all seriousness calls thenselves geniuses with all kinds of cars.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll play too if you want to go!
Old 08-05-2003, 10:19 AM
On The Tree

We have an 01 GT here at the shop it dyno'd at 212 on a dynojet 248C....man, that's just SAD. Hey Bullit, you sound like a punk...