Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lightning vs 94 Cobra vs My SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 01:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Lightning vs 94 Cobra vs My SS

I got my first actual racing in tonite. Ive raced before but not really anything else than stock stangs. Well I met up last nite with some guys in their cobra and some other guys tagged along in a 02Lghtning. They were all cool and we decided to head out of the blvd where we cruise sundays (a lot of cars go up there) So we get to a four lane road which was wide open far from the cruise spot. The guys in the lightning said they would do the count since neither one of us could beat him so he wouldnt race. I thought the same thing! Well the cobra lines up and me too. the guys count and were off. He jumped off in first but i pulled hard and blow by in second, he stayed behind in my tire until i hit third then he was gone. I thought they were faster but I really tore him up maybe car and a half or more and he said he had "stuff" in the engine. He seemed very sure that he would win. The guy in the lightning had his jaw inthe floor, He was next. The three cars line up and hit it, I Beat the lightning What happened? I was excited I had never raced one before. He was right at my door though. I couldnt even see the cobra. We all left at the same time so i didnt cheat or anything. They guys were cool and complimented but nevey admitted to loosing. Just saying things like cool car and its fast. I have to admit that I could have taken the cobra harder but i really dont know how to drive my m6. But I just imagine what i will be able to do when i learn and put some mods since its bone stock.
Old 08-04-2003, 02:01 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Lightning vs 94 Cobra vs My SS

Great kills, even better from a stocker!
Old 08-04-2003, 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice kill... 94 bra's can be quick too...more props o the lightning kill ! oh and welcome to the bizzord haha peace
Old 08-04-2003, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Grats on the killz. Oh yea welcome to the board .
Old 08-04-2003, 03:28 PM
STF Veteran

great kills man

kill'em all kbronSS

justin
Old 08-04-2003, 03:57 PM
Launching!

!!!!Good Kill!!!!