Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo vs Supra, Cobra, Camaro, Integra, random Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*crickets*

Where's obaws6? I'm feeling kinda ignorant today.. I need him to start posting so I feel better about myself.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey onedumbasswithoutaws6 if your **** is so bad ***, and if an evo is so syupid, then you shoudnt have any problem with racing my "bolt on" civic right??? i'll even drive to your local track and bring a video camera and publicize it and everything, that way everyone will know what you hhave and how "slow" imports are, yet alone my daily driven "bolt on" civic
Old 05-03-2008, 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn it i forgot to say this the first time to... rob, awesome evo, that thing is onebadassevoVIII
Old 05-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Robdevo
That you owned a car that had one in it?
At least people don't turn to see whose using a duck call when I drive by.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Finite1
He posts around the site. All you have to do is look around outside of this section and you could probably get an idea of what he has on his car.

Onebadassws6 is comedy, makes this section more interesting. The rest of you aren't funny and keep dwelling and dwelling like you can't get him off your mind. Waking up first thing in the morning just to call him out more.
How would any other people in this section know about that?? 90% of them only post in the street racing and kills section, the other forums are unknown territories to them.

Thanks for the props. Glad to see someone whos not Mr. Serious
Old 05-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
At least people don't turn to see whose using a duck call when I drive by.
Just think, if you could actually beat one of these ricers, you wouldn't have to hear the exhaust. I bet that makes you an expert on what ricer tail-lights look like too.

(Evo's aren't that fast, but as proved by you, hard to beat on foot)
Old 05-04-2008, 11:32 AM
TECH Addict

Just think, if you could actually beat one of these ricers, you wouldn't have to hear the exhaust. I bet that makes you an expert on what ricer tail-lights look like too.

(Evo's aren't that fast, but as proved by you, hard to beat on foot)
Old 05-04-2008, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

nice video rob and thanks for the ride lastnight that thing is a rocket ship! anyone that has given you crap on this thread is a cry baby and is just upset that thier car would get drug down the road by a so called "ricer".

I drive the white 408 car in the video and you saw the hurting he put on me from a 3rd gear roll. his car is no joke. we have raced from a stop before when he was out of his element, so i raced his race. hopefully we can compromise and go from a lower roll lol. new vids soon to come!!

confused, get down here and enjoy some racing!
Old 05-04-2008, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

dUSTIN i WOULD love TO MAN. Just a couple of things keeping that from happening man.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol...badass is banned again, YAY~!!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Teching In

I tell ya what, it is very cool not to have admins that are haters. Goes to show you that there are some class act people out there.

Thanks for all the comments, I have massive respect for those out there who are true car guys.

Dustin, when I get some DR's we'll have to have another run from a dig, I am sure you'll yank me good, but thats what makes it fun
Old 05-04-2008, 05:18 PM
TECH Regular

I tell ya what, it is very cool not to have admins that are haters. Goes to show you that there are some class act people out there.

Thanks for all the comments, I have massive respect for those out there who are true car guys.

Dustin, when I get some DR's we'll have to have another run from a dig, I am sure you'll yank me good, but thats what makes it fun
Ha ha he wants Dustin to yank him good!
Old 05-04-2008, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Ha ha he wants Dustin to yank him good!
hahahahaha
Old 05-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Teching In

HAHAHA damn I should have previewed that one.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd heard some stories about the 'yellow evo' terrorizing okc. That thing does rip man! Did you weigh it at the track? Seems to haul some serious *** for trapping only 128 (but I'm sure theres more to that than we know haha).

Was that on the motor Dustin? I can't wait to get mine running again and come hang out, feel like I've been outta the game for years and the cars been down for only 6 months!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by chavez885
lol...badass is banned again, YAY~!!
Thank god, hopefully it's permanent.

Nice Evo, and good video.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02EBZO6
I'd heard some stories about the 'yellow evo' terrorizing okc. That thing does rip man! Did you weigh it at the track? Seems to haul some serious *** for trapping only 128 (but I'm sure theres more to that than we know haha).

Was that on the motor Dustin? I can't wait to get mine running again and come hang out, feel like I've been outta the game for years and the cars been down for only 6 months!
Yeah, the run at the track was at 26psi, i'm running from 30-33psi now depending on the cold weather.

That run Dustin was on the sauce
Old 05-05-2008, 10:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02EBZO6

I Live and feel your pain bro!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Glad to have missed the flame fest! Rob, fast EVO sir

I love the no bias bullshit in your vids. Good stuff man, keep up the good work.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
He already posted. His number was almost 2.5 times the number that you posted. Sorry, you are incorrect.

You could make an F-body a hell of a lot faster than that with $12,000 dollars. APS twin turbo kit and the rest is history. And of course if you got forged internals and the proper drivetrain upgrades, it would have near bulletproof reliability.

Not like some 2.3L 4 cylinder pushing 32 pounds of boost thats going to be nothing more than a pile of scrap metal in a few thousand miles, if that. Thats some tremendous stress to put that large of a turbo and that much boost on such a small engine, you're an ignorant fool if you can't understand that, its practically common sense.

If I'm going to invest that kind of money into a vehicle to make it fast, I'm going to start with a solid platform to begin with and build it from there. Meaning not an AWD car, not a 4 cylinder, and not an import. Anyone who buys a 4 cylinder with the intent of going fast needs to re-examine their motives.

Wow your really on the money...... Any motor can be built to live under high boost. Your looking at the nuber of psi thrown at it come on, You have to throw about 20psi on import motors hell they are small. Or lets say a 2JZ out the supra dam near bullit proof and it will handle more boost stock for stock than a ls1,2,7. I know ls1 are not really built around boost,But your so quick to say high psi import motors are crap. I have a boosted 4xx in my z and all the import guys look at me funny because they run twice the amount of boost I do to get the same power. And as far as the price range APS is going to cost you 7k easy lets look at the big picture guy are you in the FI world or a bench warmer? look at the price of a short block2-7k easy built transmission 2-3k dont ask about a 4l60 series transmission Im not even going to repeat myself. To build a good reliable boosted lsx car your going to spend mor than 12k easy. Oh unless you run low boost all the time.