Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a 01 dumdumdumdum

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 09:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ran a 01 dumdumdumdum

Anywho last week I was rolling home from work and I ran a pretty much stock 01 dumdumdumdumdum. He had a flowmaster catback, and CAI and it was a stick. His car was red and very clean with what looked like dumdumdum1 wheels on it.

We were on the divided hwy and he gets up beside me....I didn't notice him in my mirrors We're at 60 or so and I hear him drop down a couple and I show him 3 fingers and point at him. He starts the honks and I punch it right before the 3rd so my dumdumdum downshifts. It ended up being perfect because it hit right when he did.

Anyway it is a bad spot for him and my dumdumdum rolls out pretty much and I shutdown at like 115+ with 6 or more lengths on him. He gets beside me and tells me to pull over at the gas station a few miles up.

He compliments my dumdumdum and I compliment his dumdumdumdumdum and he says he'll have to start modding up because he got raped. Nice guy and by the end of the conversation he is saying he is going to get an ls1 or a dumdumdum and I say yeah that is probably your best bet if you want to go fast.

The story is real btw.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Restricted User

I'd like to know what you raced.
Was it an 01 Cobra?
Old 05-22-2008, 09:36 AM
TECH Regular

Nah it was a plain ole gt. I think he had more mods than he admitted too and probably didn't like the outcome.

I'm kinda on my about the whole dumdumdumdum bullshit.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

good kill on the mustang gt