Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My last race in the truck

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My last race in the truck

Well unfortunately the motor in my truck decided to spin some rod bearings so its going back to stock. I guess it works out though because ive been ordering mods for the trans am. Now on to the race.
It isnt much but it made me laugh. I was pulling out of hollywood video and a tow truck passes by me and gooses it. I didnt really pay much attention to it. As fate would have it, i ended up next to him at a light. He was staring me down and stallin up his truck(newer cummins diesel). I couldnt believe he was serious but i thought what the hell this will be funny. Light goes green and i stomp it. He leaves the line hard as hell and i just spin and start to get squirrly. I catch traction about half way through first and real him in. I run out second gear which is about 90mph @6500 rpms and have already put a few lengths on him. I shut down and my friend who was following me called me laughing his *** off. I guess watching me whoop a tow truck was just as funny as doing it. Just thought id share.