Old 06-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

classic story and win. Nice!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
You referred to her as FULL FIGURED. Being 5 ft tall, how much does she weigh ??

Full figured makes me imagine a duece, maybe more. LOL.

Full figured as Cameron Diaz in THe MASK, versus anorexic stick Cameron Diaz we are stuck with these days. Nice hourglass body, nice breasts, and a lovely dumper on her. Her face is cute, but not the knock out that her body would suggest she deserved. In other words Body= strong 9/10 face=7.5/10

hope this helps... I have class on monday night, if her boy friend shows I plan on racing for his girl. If I win (which I will unless I'm down eight clynders) I will punish her more severly than I punished her boyfriends ride. You have my word, and I will get some pics of her bikinied out, washing my bird.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by phirepower
Full figured as Cameron Diaz in THe MASK, versus anorexic stick Cameron Diaz we are stuck with these days. Nice hourglass body, nice breasts, and a lovely dumper on her. Her face is cute, but not the knock out that her body would suggest she deserved. In other words Body= strong 9/10 face=7.5/10

hope this helps... I have class on monday night, if her boy friend shows I plan on racing for his girl. If I win (which I will unless I'm down eight clynders) I will punish her more severly than I punished her boyfriends ride. You have my word, and I will get some pics of her bikinied out, washing my bird.
LMFAO that is priceless
Old 06-12-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice! great story, suscribing for pics of the "full bodied" blonde and race update

LOL...at the peanuts and brown bagging..hahha
Old 06-12-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tell her she needs a ride in a real car.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks for explaining the full figured comment. Full figured to me means fat rolls and the like. One step from obese.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

hows about i come out that way and race the both of you and if i win get the girl. this way at least shed stay in a ford powered ride
Old 06-12-2008, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
hows about i come out that way and race the both of you and if i win get the girl. this way at least shed stay in a ford powered ride
she has gone through enough with the past mustang no need to put her through anymore of that with your mustang.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Addict

One of the best kills I've ever read....now get a pic of her cans....
Old 06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Did this race seriously take place in a parking lot? I did some stupid stuff when I was in college but that wasnt on my list.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm taking a summer class at the local community college to finish up my degree, lotsa hot chicks walking around the campus all day so I'm not too pissed about it. Anyways, I brought my car to the campus and circled the parking lot just prior to entering class, last night. As usual I parked next to a cement island and away from every threatening presence that I can (fresh paint). When I return to my car later that evening, there's a 05+ black v6 mustang parked adjacent to me and a note under my driver's wiper. The note is very to the point in stating "my boyfriend's car would spank you! 01 GT!" So I figure if the black stang is in fact her car I'd wait around and catch a glimpse of her. After 10 mins She doesn't show, so I take off.

Next day, similar situation, note on my windshield at the end of class this time reading "He wants to run you, be here at 9:30 tonight." my watch reads 9:15, and about 4 minutes later a girl comes towards me. "So you decided to show" she says to me, talking all types of ****, and looking cute as hell while doing it. (5'0, full figured blonde, in a small denim skirt, and heels) as she comes into direct light her face takes a little away from the overall package, but shes still a little hottie. So we talk for a little bit, mostly about school, and then her Boyfriend shows up, in his GT. Red convertible, mach stripes, blacked out glass, hdlights, tllights, and from the sound of it flowmaster or equivalent cat back Automatic. Sounds nice, not too intimidating.

He comes out and after making out with his girl in front of me (?) walks over, and very cockily introduces himself, as Pat. Then he asks if I'm down for a run, claiming his girl will flag us. I say "Sure" anything to get another look at my next girlfriend. He says, "Oh, so you're ready" and I reply "Yea, why wouldn't be?" Then the mod list comes out, "I have a bbk throttle body, msd wires, 18inch rims, flowmaster cat back..." And I say "And?"

(fast forward) we are lined up in the parking lot, and his girl is 10 feet in front of us, she doesn't quite flag, but rather waves her arms up and down, I leave on the second flop of her left tit. He gets the jump I was distracted and uncaring of this race, knowing that I had him from the get go, I gun it, shift hard, at the light, and proceed to destroy him, placing nearly 3 lengths on him, before deeming it necessary to end the run with quickly approaching curb on the horizon. (Not bad for not launching well) In all honesty I would have embaressed this kid if I had drag launched. we loop around, and I speak humbly to him as I would to any victim. He's not happy, and I have to break the news to him that my car is a strong 11 second car, and that he never had a chance. I think he took my car as a bolt on only car, basing his conclusion solely on my slp LMII. Next time I have class I'm gonna hit so hard on this chick, take her for a ride, and then to diner and a movie.

Kids gotta start learning that visual mods to not equate to higher horsepower, they simply make you look retarded when guys who spend their money on performance improvements race you.
Did you read this in Penthouse forum or what?
Old 06-12-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Addict

This story sounds very fast and furious.

And racing someone and "taking" their girl,wow come on now. Some of the responses in here are funny as hell.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
Oh no this guy again? haha How you doing man?
Old 06-12-2008, 04:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BLNLS1/RX7
Did you read this in Penthouse forum or what?
afraid I don't follow you friend, how do you mean?
Old 06-12-2008, 04:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good story but it does sound very F & F. Betting a girl on the race? Your not the same person that started "Whats your Favorite Fast and Furious movie?" are you?
Old 06-12-2008, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Oh no this guy again? haha How you doing man?
just peachy ... and you ?
Old 06-12-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Addict

I have class on monday night, if her boy friend shows I plan on racing for his girl.
Dont even bother, just beat his *** again and come back and offer his girl a ride. After seeing her bf get his *** beat again, she'll probably jump right in.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This thread is hysterical, funniest kill story I've read in a while on here! Keep up the annihilating and let us know if his girl changes her mind about his slow turd auto stang