Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SS vs Porsche Cayman S

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 01:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SS vs Porsche Cayman S

Today on my way home from grabbing some food i see a Porsche pulling onto the on ramp and i decide to follow because you dont really see them around here that often... Anyways we both pull onto a wide open free way me right behind him and instantly i try and get beside him to see if he was game but as soon as i get beside him he nails it(we were doing about 65)... as he does i down shift and chase we took it all the way up to 140 and i reeled him back in and had about 1/2 when we let off!!! i noticed it was a Porsche Cayman S after we let off and it sounded really nice too but i dont really know much about them but it was a fun run for me to bad he didnt wanna get a real race in! it was about a 70 year old guy with his wife too kinda funny...
Old 06-22-2008, 03:19 AM
10 Second Club

With your mods you probably should spank the S. They have 3.4 litre 6's. 295HP and 251TQ. 0-60 5.1, 13.6 in the 1/4. 171 MPH top speed. They are light and handle awsome. In a straight line you should have him. Good kill though. Nothing better than handing some rich guy in his $70000 Porsche his ***.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

man...I never get to race anything but riced out junk unless I hang out late and look for a race

Quick Reply: SS vs Porsche Cayman S