Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Porshe Carrera 4S Kill

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porshe Carrera 4S Kill

Ok so i am driving home from NC and have been on the road for about 6 hours and there was nothing good to have any fun with so it was really boring. Anyways i get near columbus ohio and see a porshe up ahead weaving in and out of lanes like a hardass. So i figured i would investigate what all the hurry was for. I get up behind him about 90mph and it ends up being a i would say 06-07 Carrera 4s. he takes off, i didnt bite cause i was only in 5th. then he slows down and i do a lil 3rd gear at 70 right beside him just to let him know im not scared. so after i do that we both slow down to 65ish and i just wait for me to his his front end lift, and when it did we both stayed side by side till around 85 and then i just started pulling, i would guess it was atleast 5 cars or more by 120. And afterwards he gives me a thumbs up and then just slowed way down lol. my gf had a damn camera in here hand but she didnt think to tape the vid.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Staging Lane

yea dude nice kill! i raced a carrera4 myself dont think it was an S though and he couldnt come close!
Old 06-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Staging Lane

That's a good kill - those are 111-113mph trap cars which makes me "assume" it was an automatic? Could you tell? 5 cars by 120mph is a lot.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
That's a good kill - those are 111-113mph trap cars which makes me "assume" it was an automatic? Could you tell? 5 cars by 120mph is a lot.
it was a 6spd i seen him in moving around alot when he was shifting.... and yes i know i looked them up to see how much power and everything and it should of been alot better race lol but hell it was good for me i was in a bad mood i was just stuck in NC for 3 days cause i went through 3 alternators in 2 days so yeah before that i was just going to sell the car as soon as i got home
Old 06-24-2008, 01:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice, i saw a carrera 4S yesterday down town here and it was LOUD...some chick driving it too, must have had some kinda exhaust or something.