Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

surprised myself again z28 vs. c6 corvette

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 03:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default surprised myself again z28 vs. c6 corvette

well my fat *** was hungry again so i decided to head over to taco bell to get me some chalupas lol, anyways after eating i pulled out the parking lot and
headed home. I came to a stop light and out of nowhere this orange vette literally flies by me! i know for a fact it had a catback it was loud, funny part the light down the street turn red on him and slammed his brakes, gave me a chance to catch up and meet him at the light. Surprisingly it was an older gentleman which shocked me, i didn't know senior citizens were reckless drivers also! anyways he revved at me and i knew he was game, i suck at launching my car but for some reason i hooked great and started gaining on him, little by little i kept gaining until is shut it down around 120, probably 3 cars on him! we when twice again from a 1st gear roll and same results! his car was an auto! this is weird to me since at the track i am always running 14' flats with shitty *** 60 ft (average 2.40) but i trap 105's consistently! i have also beat 04 cobras from a roll, its like all my wins are from a roll and my losses from a stop anyways ill take it though! damn i think ill go get some more nacho cheese chalupas lol!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

right on to the older fella for actually sticking his foot in the damn car! i can never get old *** to jump, the usually have their old maids in the car with them. good kill.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:38 AM
12 Second Club

waaaaack, lol. jk.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:37 AM
TECH Resident

didn't know senior citizens were reckless drivers also
Man, all senior citizens are reckless drivers when they hit a certain age. I can't even keep track of all the seniors that have almost ran me down.