Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Days of fun!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 12:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Days of fun!

Well the past two days have been fun. Sunday I was cruising around looking for a race or two. First race I didn't even expect. Pulled up next to a RSX Type S, big fart can, lowered, the whole rice nine yards. I didn't expect him to race, being that his gf was in the car.

We get through traffic, he floors it. I let him put a few cars on me, drop to 2nd, by the time I hit 3rd I pass him. I let off and motion out the window to hurry up. he passes me again, still in 3rd, i hammer it pass him again, this time to look over and see his gf laughinh at him and this poor kids face is beet red. And he keeps trying! I floor it through 4th and put him out of his misery.

Then I go to a gas station looking for a vette or porsche to race. There are two riced out cars. TRD Celica GT, and the other I couldnt even recognize it with all the body work and it was painted puke green. I race the TRD Celica down PGA kickin its *** the whole way, then on I 95 I tear it up, same way I did the RSX.

Theeeen I run into a Trans AM, assumed to be stock. We race from 40ish twice, I get about 2 cars on him. Cool guy threw peace signs out the window and we were on our way.

Next day I'm on the turnpike and all of a sudden theres a new cobra on my *** with a RSX following. I drop to 3rd to keep up and we are all playing around at about 110 or so. We stop to pay the toll and I instigate an M3 to get involved. So its me, M3, Cobra and RSX-S playing at 110 or so for a good 5-10 minutes. Lots of fun. Sorta playing leap frog. the Cobra pulled the hardest. I pulled the M3, barely. rsx couldnt keep up unless we slowed down lol. Made the turnpike fun!

p.s. blownchevy-what do you have in your truck?
Old 08-18-2003, 12:56 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: 2 Days of fun!

Nice runs.
Ever go to Moroso?
It's a miracle you guys didn't run into any FHP.
Old 08-18-2003, 01:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2 Days of fun!

Ya FHP are usually all over turnpike, but i figured why not have fun for once and not fear the almight FHP.

I went to Moroso once. Really embarassed about my times. Lets put it this way. My cars suspension is for AutoX. I have 275s all the way around, and they are BFG KDWs. In addition to the KDWs, its an M6 car with a stage 4 clutch that rapes the tires. My 60's were embarassing...How bout you?