Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ls1 Does Ricerflyby And S2000 w/Vid

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 01:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls1 Does Ricerflyby And S2000 w/Vid

Lets see if i can put you there...

I am cruzing in 5th nice day out windows down and music up, i see this T/a in the rear view ... as he get closer i spot a small green (???Mazda I think) with a silver stipe on the passengers side runing the lenght of the car front to rear ... he is moving pretty good, i ease her into 3rd gear but wait till the green meanie was between the trans am and me ( as now he was pacing me a car back) i let out the clutch and put my foot into her.. stop him and pulled him and just let off.. not wanting to show my hand yet to the ls1 .. I dont get many runs with ls1 cars ..but today might be diff... :hurray:

We get into a nice little pocket no traffic him on my left (checking out his hott chick) except she smoked.. and NO smoking in my ride..( even thought she was hottt) so any way back to the race .. i put her in 3rd again i think we were hoving around 60ish.. i hit it.. let off hit it again to goat him .. and he finnally goes .. well i FLOOR it and man it was worse than the Lightning.. i pull a bus on him and shift ..then just let off... :woot2:

ALL THE SUDDEN HE FREAKS OUT AND DOES THIS 120MPH RICER FLYBY .. the traffic was getting thick again.. So this MORON goes around them on right side merging into a Entrance ramp to the freeway throwing Gaters every where .. thankfully not near me.. i would have hated to hit one on Drs with NO tread left on them:willy_nilly:

He keeps it floored weaving in and out of traffic like some lunatic.. dam get smoked aint the end of the WORLD YOU DUMB ***!

Even the green madza or what ever it was.. came back up and gave me the WTF did he do that look for .. so i yelled " He didnt like getting smoked in front of his old lady:biggrinnew:" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLqwNMp5_o

The next race was at 1am (in mexico LOL) it was a S2000 .. came up on me a tried to run with me but didnt have much more luck than the ls1 .. I KNOW ..I KNOW ..ITS HARD to SEE.. but look for the Headlights as they disappear backwards :p But he came by Gave me BIG THIMBS UP.. and was cool as hell ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgNlXcm88vE

Enjoy
Old 07-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

I don't know what happened...

Videos didn't help either...

Old 07-04-2008, 02:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I don't know what happened...

Videos didn't help either...

Cliff notes:
Ls1 loses(vid) then goes flying by on shoulder of road then weaving in and out he tries to show how fast his car is when he showed how dumb he could be

2nd vid S2000 and me run from 60 to 110 my camara is a phone so vid is dark ..look for the headlights

hope that helps
Old 07-04-2008, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

Don't feed the troll.

Good runs. Learn how the smiley's work.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by stockz
Cliff notes:
Ls1 loses(vid) then goes flying by on shoulder of road then weaving in and out he tries to show how fast his car is when he showed how dumb he could be
Was that T/A even trying? If so then DAMN you walked him with ease!!!
Old 07-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by blackmaro99
Don't feed the troll.

My car sounds meaner than your car.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:10 AM
TECH Regular

My car sounds meaner than your car.
Let me guess, glasspack mufflers on your shortbed work truck? Because that 5.0 sure doesn't!
Old 07-04-2008, 03:12 AM
On The Tree

Was that T/A even trying? If so then DAMN you walked him with ease!!!
yeah he Was .. trying

if i leave my car if 5th and tap the gas(she luggs alittle)and she sounds LOUD.. but dosent seem to have much pick up (which gives them confidence)..then i downshift .. AND its a whole other story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAMrVCPLHI

on wore streets
Old 07-04-2008, 10:53 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree it doesnt look like the T/A was trying. Hell my old SS wouldnt walk a stock LS1 that bad and I know its making more than you.

But who knows.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Teching In

UUUUHHHH!!! The Bird was paying you no mind. I've had folks do the same thing you did and have the nutz to put on the flashers. Made me laff though which I needed at the moment. As Cartma would say ..... LAAMMME !!!
Old 07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Resident

Honda's= no torque! Where you sure the TA was a V8?
Old 07-04-2008, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

WTF is this?
Old 07-04-2008, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Let me guess, glasspack mufflers on your shortbed work truck? Because that 5.0 sure doesn't!

WOW!!! SLAAAAMMMMED!!
Old 07-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Launching!

lmfao Thats awesome
Old 07-04-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
WTF is this?
haha thats what im sayin but it kinda looks like someone lost control and crashed.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I normally don't give people crap ever but you didn't honk or anything. Your eyeing up his chick and playing gay music in your car. Those vids are worthless too gay music + black screen = fail same with the attempted spedo shot looked like Michael J Foxx was shooting that for you (what? too soon?) Kinda ricer to pull up next to someone and not honk, eye up their chick, then take off but gayer on his part to go flying around in traffic. I don't think he was racing you.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Staging Lane

I am cruzing in 5th nice day out windows down and music up, i see this T/a in the rear view ... as he get closer i spot a small green (???Mazda I think) with a silver stipe on the passengers side runing the lenght of the car front to rear ... he is moving pretty good, i ease her into 3rd gear but wait till the green meanie was between the trans am and me ( as now he was pacing me a car back) i let out the clutch and put my foot into her.. stop him and pulled him and just let off.. not wanting to show my hand yet to the ls1 .. I dont get many runs with ls1 cars ..but today might be diff... :hurray:

We get into a nice little pocket no traffic him on my left (checking out his hott chick) except she smoked.. and NO smoking in my ride..( even thought she was hottt) so any way back to the race .. i put her in 3rd again i think we were hoving around 60ish.. i hit it.. let off hit it again to goat him .. and he finnally goes .. well i FLOOR it and man it was worse than the Lightning.. i pull a bus on him and shift ..then just let off... :woot2:

ALL THE SUDDEN HE FREAKS OUT AND DOES THIS 120MPH RICER FLYBY .. the traffic was getting thick again.. So this MORON goes around them on right side merging into a Entrance ramp to the freeway throwing Gaters every where .. thankfully not near me.. i would have hated to hit one on Drs with NO tread left on them:willy_nilly:

He keeps it floored weaving in and out of traffic like some lunatic.. dam get smoked aint the end of the WORLD YOU DUMB ***!

Even the green madza or what ever it was.. came back up and gave me the WTF did he do that look for .. so i yelled " He didnt like getting smoked in front of his old lady:biggrinnew:" LOL

The next race was at 1am (in mexico LOL) it was a S2000 .. came up on me a tried to run with me but didnt have much more luck than the ls1 .. I KNOW ..I KNOW ..ITS HARD to SEE.. but look for the Headlights as they disappear backwards :p But he came by Gave me BIG THIMBS UP.. and was cool as hell ..

Enjoy
This whole thread...........................
Attached Thumbnails Ls1 Does Ricerflyby And S2000 w/Vid-061508_fail_bike.jpg  
Old 07-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Don't feed the troll.
You fail too!
Attached Thumbnails Ls1 Does Ricerflyby And S2000 w/Vid-fail_091907.jpg  
Old 07-05-2008, 02:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enjoy

You might give him a chance to get in gear next time, and then try honking 3 times so he knows whats going on...never understood why guys pull up, rev/flex a few times and take off.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1987firechicken
I normally don't give people crap ever but you didn't honk or anything. Your eyeing up his chick and playing gay music in your car. gay music + black screen
WTF R U just Ignorant or a Racists ???? Wtf **** does that have to do with the story.. yeh the vids lame.. i never claimed it was not..

THE POINT MR 87firechicken was win or lose why go get STUPID and put others in danger because you lost .. if he didnt lose why the fly by?? Keep your BULLSHIT RASIST COMMENTS TO YOU SELF PLZ..

I cant belive MODS would let idoits get on here and state stupid rasist comments like that..

Chavez885 this was the thrid time he came up to me .. and goated me.. so i finally got tired of it a pulled out my phone.. Yes it was a V8 .. and most likely STOCK..

I did runa nice saleen today white 2001 Saleen .. ported, extras.. and it was close .. we hit it at 50 mph .. he pulles out half a fender and changer gears quickly.. i finnaly hit 3rd (stock gear) and pull to a fender ( now we were racing on an empty freeway geading to a mild curve.. i was still pulling him to a 1/2 car and i was on the outside by 120) .. 2nd race i got the jump and he let off.. said no reason to chase a losing race.. good guy.. freind of my co-workers