Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Phoenix people

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix people

Whats up guys, just wondering where eveyone gets together around the phoenix area. I'm new here and lookin for some cool motorheads to hang out and BS with. I'll be building another lsx car soon and would also like to know of any good shops and tuners around here. Look forward to meeting some time. Josh
Old 07-12-2008, 11:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chvyboyls1
Whats up guys, just wondering where eveyone gets together around the phoenix area. I'm new here and lookin for some cool motorheads to hang out and BS with. I'll be building another lsx car soon and would also like to know of any good shops and tuners around here. Look forward to meeting some time. Josh
Welcome to AZ. There is a car show in Peoria on 83rd and Beardsley and in Scottsdale at the Pavilions every Saturday night. Warn you that a lot of people don't go out because of the heat.

A great tuner is NIC D. Shops I don't know about and dont think I trust a single one of them. Jeff
Old 07-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the info. I'll check that out some time. Realy want to buy a nother car before I go out. Don't want to be one of those guys who talk about cars but don't have one ya know. It will be coolin off when I get a new project...I hope. As far as shops go I am just hopeing that one gives a decent hook up on certain misc. stuff. I don't trust any one but myself to touch my baby.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Almost forgot.....Is Nick comparable to Jesse Culter, Nick Williams or John Weeks? These guys are excellent tuners, sure nick is too. Just have to ask bro.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to Arizona.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:39 AM
Teching In

Default Welcome

Welcome to Phoenix,in a few months you are going to luv it.