Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car is fast from a roll.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good runs and nice vid! I also love the way your car sounds. Very nice indeed!

Now for the off topic stuff:

People who judge others by how fast thier car is or how much money they make are the ones going through life with blinders on IMO. Too many people believe the media fed BS that money = happiness. Or in this case speed = happiness.

I love watching the guys who run 7's, 8's & 9's as much as anyone else. But who is to say they are happier then me?

I get 10-12 runs in per test n tune session and can hot lap if I want to. They get far less then that and usually cringe at the term "hot lap". I win 95% of the races at test and tune. They win some and lose some. In three seasons I broke down only one time and that was my stock 4L60E dying with 75K miles on it. They break down or need motor/tranny refreshes on a regular basis. My seasonal expenses are a pair of M/T drag radials, one paper filter and two oil changes. Most of those guys need an accountant with a calculator to tell you thier seasonal expenses.

At the end of the night I drive my car to a nice home, to a healthy wife and to three healthy kids. So am I less blessed then a rich guy with a 6 second car and a million dollar home?

Am I failing in life because I don't have a 9 second car and a $300,000 home?

Or am I truly blessed because I have a home, food on the table, a healthy family and a fun hobby that makes me happy 10-12 times on TnT Friday nights?

Think about it
Old 07-24-2008, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Good Runs Bubba and Fearles5. Bubba your car runs much better ... When I get mine lets test mine out then...
Old 07-24-2008, 02:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
03-04 Cobras are heavier... if it was a blown GT or Mach 1, or a 96-98 Cobra, it would be different story.
And if Cobras din't come with a blower, "it would be a diffrent story". ****!!! Mustangs would never get any respect at all
Old 07-24-2008, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by lilb_svt
You do know they make cams for mustangs too... now that sh*t sounds breath taking

+1
Like this one

Originally Posted by unit213
I've seen a 2004 Z06 run a 15 second quarter mile.
Now that is a DAMN shame right there.

Originally Posted by fspeedster
And if Cobras din't come with a blower, "it would be a diffrent story". ****!!! Mustangs would never get any respect at all
Don't hate on the Blowers Ford gave Stang lovers. Blowers are an Amercian tradition. Check out the muscle cars of old and you'll get pissed because they love displacement AND blowers. Ford gives blowers, GM and Dodge give Displacement and high compression. I could say that GM would get no respect if they didn't have 5.7-7.0 liters 7.1?