Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Immediate Help Needed!!

Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Immediate Help Needed!!

i managed to break the top bolt that holds my BMR torque arm to my transmission.. i dont have a manual to research what size bolt it is..and nobody in freakin FL at the parts places * autozone etc..* can speak english worth a flip!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM ASAP if you are around homestead FL or know the dimentions or can help in any way hell i will call you if you Pm a phone #.!!!!! please help.. I am on leave in HOMEASTEAD FL..but i have to DRIVE my car back to FORT STEWART GA where i am stationed..i dont want to drive her back with her torque arm beating on anyything and everything ...PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 02:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks anyways i was able to get ahold of a Stealership and get the right dimentions and went to napa and was given free bolts..freaking whooo hoooo!!! although i cant find a damn torque arm bushing around here for anything..god thats aggravating and i also need a new speedometer sensor as my torque arm has smashed my old one to crap..once i get back to GA and get some cash ..NEW TQ arm for me..will be contacting sponsors on that one..i need the one that mounts to the damn crossmember...

Search this Thread