Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Sam Strano

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 05:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sam Strano

is the man. I just got off the phone with him because I am ordering his springs and 99% going to order Koni's also. And man does he know exactly what customer service is. I somewhat know whats going on when it comes down to suspension but I still don't know it all. He answered all my questions and gave me HONEST answers. Notice I bolded honest. To me thats amazing, it shows that he's not out there trying to make money, he's trying to make happy customers. I am not only going to buy the kit from him, but I will be returning to him when I ever have other questions about other suspension products and will buy them from him also.

Anyone that is in any need of suspension parts or questions I highly recommend this man for the answer to the questions and the purchase of these products.

Thanks Sam.

Last edited by twitchtwice; 10-22-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strano = win.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Addict

awesome
Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mojave
Strano = win.
Indeed. My suspension is now sex thanks to him (and other awesome companies.)
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 AM
TECH Resident

By the end of 09 I should be sporting Strano suspension parts.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sam is a stand up guy, he doesnt bull **** you. He tells you stright honest answers, even though it may not bring him business. He dont care. He knows that if he is good to his people, people will be good to him.

I personally dont buy anything suspension related unless he says so. After i bought koni 4/4's from him I will never go anywhere else. Hes earned by business.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

I've had the same experience. Just make sure if you call him that you have spare time to talk because he will go into every detail you need to know about each part so you are sure you are getting what you need. He is also great whith support after you buy from him.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:28 PM
12 Second Club

yeah he's a great guy, i figured id come on here and start a nice post about him since he knows about good business. its hard to find these days. and like mentioned earlier. im never going anywhere else but to him when it comes down to suspension.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He doesn't try to over-sell you stuff you don't need.He spent a lot of time talking to me about what was best for my application.I bought koni 4/3's and did the heater hose/ lower perch mod and a set of his hollow sway bars.I was shocked at the difference.It's rare in this day and age that you can deal with someone who is totally honest like Strano.His customer service is the best period.Don't go to anybody else
for suspension,Thanks Sam.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Sam is the man. My gf called him to get some parts for my bday recently. Not only did he guide her to the right parts he actually took the time to explain what they actually do haha. now she knows all about panhard bars, STBs and springs lol.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by slomarao
Sam is a stand up guy, he doesnt bull **** you. He tells you stright honest answers, even though it may not bring him business. He dont care. He knows that if he is good to his people, people will be good to him.

I personally dont buy anything suspension related unless he says so. After i bought koni 4/4's from him I will never go anywhere else. Hes earned by business.
Couldn't agree with you more
Old 10-24-2008, 12:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 857 Likes on 610 Posts

Rarely do you find anyone like Sam. There is only one other person I have talked to, regarding cars, that is like him.

I don't see how he gets anything done. I think I am going to do sway bars next.

The man is awesome.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Sam is great for the ls1 fbody community. I've been looking for similar individuals in other car types and they just don't exist. He gets so much **** from lots of people and probably could have just said "I give up". I prefer honest, no bullshit advice and he'll come straight out and tell you your setup sucks. Some people take it personally, but you really need to be open to criticism if you want to get the most out of what you got.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I haven't talked to him personally but I have his sway bars and he's helped me with some of my questions on here, seems like a stand up guy. What's even better is the car drive an f-body like none other!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by z28bryan
Sam is great for the ls1 fbody community
And LT1s.
And 3rd gens.
And Corvettes.
And trucks.
And Mustangs.
And Bimmers.
And I seem to recall that not very long ago he ran an MR2 for a year when the rally cars were dumped into ESP.
And others.

Just thought I'd mention this because probably not everybody knows it.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Ironhead
And LT1s.
And 3rd gens.
And Corvettes.
And trucks.
And Mustangs.
And Bimmers.
And I seem to recall that not very long ago he ran an MR2 for a year when the rally cars were dumped into ESP.
And others.

Just thought I'd mention this because probably not everybody knows it.
No I actually didn't know that about trucks and Bimmers. I know I found him posting in mustang forums.

That's good news about the BMW's though because I want an E90 sometime next year.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to post the nice thoughts. I try very hard to do the best job possible. At times I can be overwhelmed by details or volume, and sometimes mistakes can happen. I do my best to keep the to a minimum and do whatever I can to fix them as best I can when they do happen. Luckily it's pretty rare I forget to order something or call someone back, but being human I'm not perfect. The fact that we don't get a lot of complaints and have such happy customers tells me I must be doing something right, and I truly appreciate you all not only letting me know, but others as well. You can't buy advertising that's near as effective as happy customers.

I do wear a lot of hats, and I do much more than just suspension or just f-bodies. It just happens that I prefer suspension and f-bodies as a market.

-I do LT1 work, as well as Ironhead mentioned--he has one.

-I have won National Championships in 3rd gens.

-I have raced and won National events in a '93 RX7TT

-I have raced and won National events in a '95 MR2 Turbo

-I have raced and won National events in SN95 Mustangs

-I have won Nationals Championships in S197 Mustangs (and own one of those as well as my Z28--don't hate me).

-I have setup C4, C5 an C6 Corvettes (and win).

-I have setup MR2's that have won

-Being I have trucks to tow I'm kind of into those too. Between myself and my friends we have Cummins Dodges (I've had 2), Duramax Chevys, 7.3, 6.0 and 6.4 PowerStroke Fords. I had a 6.0 2500HD Chevy for a while (2 in fact), I had a Z71 K1500 GMC. So we play with those too.

There are other cars too. I've messed with Subaru's, 350Z's, S2000's, Lotus 7 clones, hell I know I couldn't name them all..........

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 857 Likes on 610 Posts

So basically if it has wheels the man can drive it
Old 10-24-2008, 01:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sam i will be in touch with you in the next few months for mods. Everything i hear about you and your products is great!!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:52 AM
12 Second Club

dont mension it sam. its the least i could do. i like to commend people that do hard work, and do it honestly, customer service is key. its hard to find these days.

we need to keep this thread bumped for this man.

Quick Reply: Sam Strano