Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Suspension Packages

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Suspension Packages

I have a 98 t/a and was wondering if there is a good suspension package out there for a descent price?

Thanks!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:10 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Hello, we offer several different packages. some are tailored towards drag racing and the others toward handling. We also have weight savings packages. Take a look at our site and if you see some parts that you would like that are not in a package we can create a custom package for you.

http://www.bmrfabrication.com/
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:17 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Most places you will look have some sort of package(s) available. I know we have Chassis Stiffening Packs, Traction Packages, and can assemble various handling packages too, and most folks can. The trick is sorting through what's right for you and why. That takes some thought and a little guidance.

I readily admit I'm much more interested in handling and driveability than drag racing. That's my thing, and I'm good at it. I understand all the parts, even the more drag oriented ones, and some can be useful to a street car, some are a disaster.

Your question is very open-ended. I can't even tell you that I have a package that might suit you because you have no explanation what-so-ever about what you want from the car. What's more, I personally feel pre-packaged setups aren't always the best choice (unless you know you need everything included in one). Every person and car is a bit different, their wants are different, and that means the parts required to make them happy are often different.

I have a tech-line that it is free to call. All I ask is that you think about what you want to change about the car before you call. We can talk about what you expect and want, and go from there. I don't charge for time on the tech-line, and all I ask is for a fair shot at your business in exchange for the information.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recommend calling Sam. He's hands down the best person to get better handling suspension from and advice.