Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Is a aftermarket tourqe arm worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is a aftermarket tourqe arm worth it?

Just wondering if i should get a adjustable tourqe arm or spend my money on other mods. I have some mods done to my suspension already look in sig. just how much does it help with launching and all around performance.and how much of an improvement will it be over my stock tourqe arm that i put poly mounts on
Old 09-28-2003, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Is a aftermarket tourqe arm worth it?

With all your suspension mods I think a torque arm would be a good addition, how much of a difference you'll notice might not be that noticeable but every little bit helps. The Edelbrock torque arm is a good choice, the ease of installation is excellent and the price ain't bad either.JMO

Al
Old 09-28-2003, 02:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

I saw the TQ arm is one of the most important parts of the suspension setup....buy a really good one from the start so you don't have to go back and worry about it later down the line like I'm doing right now...

BMR puts out good products I guess, I plan on getting their K-member/A-arm setup soon, but I hear more and more about their parts breaking....

I just broke my TQ arm mount on my trak pak BMR tq arm....
Old 09-28-2003, 02:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn you broke you tq arm mount!! That sucks How did it happen? But to the original poster I also agree that the tq arm is pretty important and I would invest in one. With all these broken part threads lately maybe LGM is the way to go.