Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Sears TECHS SUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you in East Brunswick now? I'm a GM tech in central Jersey I would have helped you out with the install. It took me about 2 hours to do my Hocthkis/Koni's. No way they're getting that done and an alignment in less than 3 hours. And I will bet they only set the toe(whether that's all that needed to be done or not)
Old 02-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shockwave179
Why in the world would you go to Sears of all places..
Theres no where else in NY to have your car worked on other than mom and pop shops. They wanted almost $800 dollars to install my shocks. Sears has been very good to me, they back their installs, free reallignments if its out of spec. They rotate installed tires for free, and actually let you in the shop to watch your car getting worked on. I have taken all my cars there in the last 10 years for things i cant tackle. Doesnt help i dont have a garage or driveway, otherwise i would have no issues doing this stuff myself. My neighbors out here are terrible, i catch **** for having the firebird sit on the street in the same spot for 4 days in a row "its an eyesore and im taking up a spot with a car i dont use". People out here are ********. Besides, you get ticketed out here for working on your car on the street, and then your car gets towed to a shop. NY sucks

and no, im in staten island. My parents live out in EB, im out there more in the summer. Thanks for the offer though.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by oberth1
and no, im in staten island. My parents live out in EB, im out there more in the summer. Thanks for the offer though.

No problem. I know it's too late now anyway but a lot of F-Body guys are "do-it-yourselfers" so there's probably someone local to you that could help you out in the future.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Grifter
No problem. I know it's too late now anyway but a lot of F-Body guys are "do-it-yourselfers" so there's probably someone local to you that could help you out in the future.

Anytime... Ditto for anyone needing somethin out here... i work for food and do work for food
Old 02-16-2009, 04:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
don't go to sears auto. they suck more dick than a ***** on christmas
Wow, so ****** suck more dick on Christmas than any other day? I can't wait for Christmas to roll around again. LOL

Quick Reply: Sears TECHS SUCK!