Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Time for some suspension (Drag Setup)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time for some suspension (Drag Setup)

Well I own a 2002 Camaro. Just about done with everything I want for now with my motor. Looking to purchase some suspension parts. I drag race like most of you, so whats some stuff that I don't need that I could take off the car, and whats some stuff that I will need to help me out and make me hook hard. I know tires are a big factor. I just don't want to go out and buy everything to find out I didn't need everything. Any advice would be cool. Im not looking for anything too extreme. Im not going to run 8s lol. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 AM
On The Tree

Any suggestions?
Old 04-08-2009, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jpajkos
Well I own a 2002 Camaro. Just about done with everything I want for now with my motor. Looking to purchase some suspension parts. I drag race like most of you, so whats some stuff that I don't need that I could take off the car, and whats some stuff that I will need to help me out and make me hook hard. I know tires are a big factor. I just don't want to go out and buy everything to find out I didn't need everything. Any advice would be cool. Im not looking for anything too extreme. Im not going to run 8s lol. Thanks.

Give me a call here at the office and I am sure we can get you headed in the right direction
Old 04-08-2009, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Will do.. I'll call you tomorrow.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Regular

I'm curious what you come up with because I am in the same boat as you.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Give us a shot!

Hello
I noticed that you are looking for a suspension set-up for Drag Racing! I just wanted to leave you know that UMI Performance manufactures and Designs a great products used anywhere from a Daily Driver to a Total Drag Car! There is a link below to show you what we have to offer for your vehicle. And if you or anybody has any other questions feel free to ask and I will be glad to help! Give us a shot you won't be disappointed in the quality and performance of our products!

http://umiperformance.com/93-02fbody

Thanks for your time.
Brad