Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

KYB or tokico with my BMR springs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KYB or tokico with my BMR springs?

I'm pretty damn set on ordering a set of BMR lowering springs. I was planning on lowering my car this spring, and it seems BMR has a sale going on! I'm not sure what shocks to pick up though. Tokico HP or should I go with the KYB agx? Any suggestions would be great......Has anyone ever used BMR springs?.....have any pictures of em on your TA or Z? Do they tend to sag after they settle in?

If it matters.......I'm not racing my car...just looking for better looks and trying to build it so it's better than stock
Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For a non adjustable shock we are pleased with the Tokico HP. We do offer several other non adjustable brands they are just not listed on the website but are available for purchase.

As far as adjustable the KYB AGX is one of the better "bang for the buck" shocks with top honors going to Koni units.

I will be posting up customer pictures shortly of the redesigned spring height.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BMR Tech
For a non adjustable shock we are pleased with the Tokico HP. We do offer several other non adjustable brands they are just not listed on the website but are available for purchase.

As far as adjustable the KYB AGX is one of the better "bang for the buck" shocks with top honors going to Koni units.

I will be posting up customer pictures shortly of the redesigned spring height.

great!! i cant wait to see it. im sure it will look great.