Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Has Anyone Used the Midwest Chassis Rear Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Has Anyone Used the Midwest Chassis Rear Suspension

Has anyone used the rear suspension for F bodies from Midwest Chassis? How feasible is it for a daily driver? Car will see some track time but majority will be spent on the street.

Thanks
Old 04-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You talking about the phb and lca's? I got them and they are really nice pieces of work. Mine do make some noise though. Sometimes not so bad but others times they rattle pretty bad. Depends on which way the end links twist because I think they rattle against something when turned a certain way. If you are on fairly smooth roads they are quiet. Down pea gravel or plain gravel and the noise is scary sounding. It comes down to what you can handle I guess. I've come to live with every noise my car makes.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I've got a MWC 9", LCA's, PHB, TA, and solid anti roll bar. The sway bar is the only thing that makes noise for me and it's mainly when I pull in and out of the driveway at an angle. It was added a few weeks after everything else. I would DD my car as it sits with no issues, before the ARB you'd never know it had rod ended suspension and a short TA.