Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

whos running power stop rotors ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default whos running power stop rotors ???

I need some feedback, they look like a pretty good deal. I need to order some breaks asap. Also looking to see what pads peeps are running with these. I had a buddie order the power stop pads too but is waiting to get them still so Im kind of curious how those are too, would be a nice one stop shop. Thanks for any feedback on these.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there was a group buy about 2 months ago for the powerstop drilled/slotted rotors and pads for the front and rear for 280.00 shipped. i bought this for my gf's heads/cam ws6 and it's the best set of brakes i ever bought for the money
Old 05-06-2009, 04:29 PM
11 Second Club

I'm running them on my car and have no complaints. I have the slotted only. I'm also running the Hawks pads & Get alot of brake dust from them so if you don't want to deal with alot of dust then I wouldn't run Hawks pads.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Launching!

i have the drilled and slotted power stop rotors and the evolution pads, fantastic performance, especially for the price. zinc coated so wont rust, and the pads are very low dust. Not to mention Jim will take care of you and then some, awesome customer service.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99WS7
I need some feedback, they look like a pretty good deal. I need to order some breaks asap. Also looking to see what pads peeps are running with these. I had a buddie order the power stop pads too but is waiting to get them still so Im kind of curious how those are too, would be a nice one stop shop. Thanks for any feedback on these.
I have a LS2 Vette and Im ready NOW for Lightweight rotors. Id like to shave 20 lbs off each wheel in the front. Its for drag racing.
Im in on a group buy!
Mike
Old 05-17-2009, 04:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Braciole
I have a LS2 Vette and Im ready NOW for Lightweight rotors. Id like to shave 20 lbs off each wheel in the front. Its for drag racing.
Im in on a group buy!
Mike
group buy sounds perfect to me i'm in!!!

Quick Reply: whos running power stop rotors ???