Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni / Strano

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Koni / Strano

How is the ride? Any more pictures of cars with this setup? I have seen very few pic's of this setup. Is the ride stiff, hard, comfortable, plush, ??? Man I believe these are the right setup but $ and no way to compare makes it a hard deal for me.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mrsracing
How is the ride? Any more pictures of cars with this setup? I have seen very few pic's of this setup. Is the ride stiff, hard, comfortable, plush, ??? Man I believe these are the right setup but $ and no way to compare makes it a hard deal for me.
Any car w/ the Strano springs will provide a good image of ride height. Do a search or scroll down the page; there are TONS of threads with Strano spring pictures.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mrsracing
In my own opinion, the strano koni spring/shock combo (set correctly) is more comfortable than Subaru STI's, BMW 335i with 18 inch wheels and sport package, BMW e46 M3. It's not more comfortable than my 09 WRX hatchback, 2004 Acura TSX. When I had my 05 STI on stock suspension, I would spring toward my Camaro with this setup to escape the horrible ride quality of my STI.

Over more smooth bumps or low frequency bumps this combo does well to keep your brain from moving along a vertical axis. Most cars you can't say that about. Most minor/moderate bumps the combo rides over it very well. Over any really rough roads if you want good ride quality then you should get a truck or a Crown Vic.

The handling and feel of the car is amazing compared to stock.

Quick Reply: Koni / Strano