Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Adjustable rear ride height without coil overs

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adjustable rear ride height without coil overs

I am trying to find an adjustable rear ride height kit that I can lower the car about 1 inch in the rear. I know Global West used to make a kit but it is not listed on their website any longer. I have also heard that Ground Control used to make a set up but they also no longer list it on their site. Before anybody starts saying anything, the car has QA1's all the way around, LCA relocation brackets welded to the 12 bolt and an adjustable panhard bar. The only thing I need is the rear adjustable lowering kit. I don't want to do just springs because I want the ability to level the rear of the car or raise it up if I need to. The car is set up for drag racing but the 4x4 stance in the rear is getting a bit old.

I already did a search on adjustable rear ride height.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Global West does make rear weight jackers- saw them @ JC Whitney site- big$!!! I saw something at www.pmwltd.com but it said for 2.5" springs (?) for Camaro- $210/ pr. Hope this helps.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

I actually just found some from Ground Control. Turns out I called and they do still make them.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Phone or email Global West, they might still have/make them, but just don't list them any more. The Global West rear kit is the one to get it's way better than the G.C. kit, I know I've had both.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99Bluz28
Phone or email Global West, they might still have/make them, but just don't list them any more. The Global West rear kit is the one to get it's way better than the G.C. kit, I know I've had both.
I called them first. They don't make them or have any more around and have no plans to make them again. Their loss. I went with the G.C. since it was my only option.

Quick Reply: Adjustable rear ride height without coil overs