Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

MAC torque arm installation???

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question MAC torque arm installation???

Does anyone know how to install the MAC torque arm with the driveshaft safety loop included on a 2001 WS6. I have a 6spd with a moser 9 inch rear. 1350 yoke. I was just wondering if the MAC torque arm will work with lane's true duals exhaust dumps before the axle? I can get a killer deal in this and i think that i will need one but i can get it brand new still in the box for $100. I was just wondering if it will work or could be made to work.it didnt come with any installation instructions and that is why the guy doesnt want it. And i couldnt find anything on the mac website so i was just wondering if anyone is running one of those who could tell me how to install it easy or maybe send me some pics of how to install it please. I have a big race comin up this weekend and i have gotten a rear end for it so i think it would be wise to get a torque arm also. Need Help ASAP. Want to buy tomorrow. Thanks alot

QTP LT headers w/ merge collectors, lane's true duals, MOSER 9" w/ locker, 4.11 gear, and 35 spline axles, NOS #5177 kit, with remoste bottle opener, msd window switch and purge kit at 150 shot, and all the bolt ons.

On stock rear end leaving at 2500 rpms

60 ft- 1.899
1/8th- 7.58

Quick Reply: MAC torque arm installation???