Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Bleeder Valves

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question Bleeder Valves

Been searching here and keep getting different part numbers for Russell and Earls. I have found that the Russell part number is 639630 for both front and rear, but Earls has two different part numbers for front and rear (front=280040 & rear=280022). Just cant figure out why one uses same part for front and back while another uses different sizes. Which is the best? Thanks
Old 09-06-2009, 11:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Depending on your car, the part numbers vary. It's a manufacture spec difference.

We offer them on our site, just choose your vehicle and year on the dropdown box on our site (look in the braking section) we would be able to send you what you need.

Russell pieces are internal, earls has functionality externally. Only benefit I could see would be the Russels may have a tendency to clog up easier or internal parts stick and make cleaning more difficult. We can offer you both, but only list the earls on the site. You'd have to call on Monday for the Russell’s.

http://sjmmanufacturing.com/cam_brk_ls1.html#Braking Options
Old 09-07-2009, 08:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info. I will be doing this upgrade very soon and want to have my ducks in a row when I start getting the parts