Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Finally..BMR/KYB with pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 07:29 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have BMR springs and KYB adj.shocks on mine! Got them set on 7 and 8 with no problems bottoming out on anything. Ride is great and handle nice with my other suspension mod's
Old 04-16-2010, 07:40 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rabbit320
which kyb's did you get? or what color if you dont know. if adjustable what setting did u use? mine slams all around town, tokico's, and its bone chilling... think ill try these next. No $$$ for koni's with a trans rebuild this week... Thanks! and it sits perfect!

cost of tokico's?
cost of new KYB's?

prime example for everyone else that is hesitant to spend the money on Koni's. do it once and do it right the first time. this person will end up spending more then the Koni's would have been and still ends up with something not even nearly as good.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pjb
cost of tokico's?
cost of new KYB's?

prime example for everyone else that is hesitant to spend the money on Koni's. do it once and do it right the first time. this person will end up spending more then the Koni's would have been and still ends up with something not even nearly as good.

true, but not everybody has that kind of money up front!! I lucked out cuz i got my KYB shocks for free. Didnt look like the best condition, but hell, i threw it on and im happy. my car drives great. I have no clue why people are bottoming it out?

if i were to go on a cheap route for shocks/struts i would check the used parts section.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pjb
cost of tokico's?
cost of new KYB's?

as to why i mentioned im not rich, transmission is more important, and it seems stupid that out of the many types of shocks there is only one that keep them from bottoming out? that SUCKS. thanks for the review on the kyb's everybody...
Old 04-20-2010, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Car looks great!!

Appreciate you using our products

Quick Reply: Finally..BMR/KYB with pics