Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

strange DA coilovers

Old 08-09-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default strange DA coilovers

Ok im totally confused right now i bought strange double adjustable coilovers with the hypercoils, and the Torrington Bearing kit also from SJM. Now it came with no instructions what so ever, i cant get ahold of them, tried for the past week now.

my question is where do the torrington bearings go? there are 2 different kinds, and also a black metal cap came on the top of the springs, which i have no clue if i use this or ditch it. if i put this black topper/cap whatever it is on the top of the spring my strutmount doesnt fit. now if i remove it the strut mount fits??? wtf

does anybody have pics of the install? ive searched with no luck

thanks
Old 08-11-2010, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trans2000am
Ok im totally confused right now i bought strange double adjustable coilovers with the hypercoils, and the Torrington Bearing kit also from SJM. Now it came with no instructions what so ever, i cant get ahold of them, tried for the past week now.

my question is where do the torrington bearings go? there are 2 different kinds, and also a black metal cap came on the top of the springs, which i have no clue if i use this or ditch it. if i put this black topper/cap whatever it is on the top of the spring my strutmount doesnt fit. now if i remove it the strut mount fits??? wtf

does anybody have pics of the install? ive searched with no luck

thanks
That's odd for Steve not to respond in a timely manner....

Give me a call here at the office and I can help you out with the install

Search this Thread