Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR springs and shocks

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR springs and shocks

Just wonder if I might get someone's attention here. I have the New BMR springs and the stance is killer. I nailed it on the first time with height. Now the for the difficult part, shocks. I have read every post and spoken to Sam Strano and I know what's the best shock to buy. However I don't want the absolute best. This car only has 13,000 miles ( a little less) and I drive it mostly to local car events and a little mountain driving every now and then. I havn't done the mountain thing waiting on shocks. I really like the sound of the Bilstien shocks. Can anyone chime in that has BMR springs and some the shock set ups up have. I pretty much eliminated KYB just because of the reviews. So a non-adjustable shock will fit my needs and then some. HD bilstiens or slp bilstiens or tokico blues. Anybody who has these shocks could you give me your review of these with these springs? Thanks all.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:35 AM
TECH Junkie

I would really suggest Koni SA's if going with BMR springs. BMR for some reason doesn't sell Koni's. They pair up their springs with Tokico blues, which I've heard are mediocre shocks for even stock springs. Bilstiens I've heard are "ok" at first, but will wear exponentially as time goes on
Old 08-17-2010, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

We currently only offer the Tokico Hp's but we will soon have the the Koni SA and DA units available for sale

Couple of these finally showed up a few days ago---
Attached Thumbnails BMR springs and shocks-2010-08-17-13.59.46.jpg