Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Eibach springs, now what?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach springs, now what?

hey guys i just wanted some input on what i should put on my car.
The previous owner says it has the eibach pro-kit and blue tokicos, but i think it sits alot lower more like a sportline but it has the black pro kit springs. I'll worry about and fix it. but for now i just wanted to know what i should put on the car to help traction.

Pan hard bar? what make?
Lower control arm? make?
Relocation brackets? make?

anything else. I just want the things that should be done with lowering....done.
Thanks for the help

i tried to attach two pics, but it didnt work

any suggestions help
Old 09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PHB to center rear if not already on there..

See if you have wheelhop before you buy LCA/Relo...

My old 346 lowered on stranos cut 1.6x 60 ft. on stock LCA's. The good koni's were I am sure responsible. Good shocks can make up for a lot (even though they are not drag shocks...)
Old 09-28-2010, 01:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey fresno, just right down the road from me in madera!

UMI makes some really good suspension parts. Take a look at there LCA's w/roto-joints, and adjustable PHBs, and if your car has SLP rear bump stop spacers on it remove them for more (1/2") compression travel.
Go with relocation brackets, only if it's still an issue after the above is done.

Last edited by 99Bluz28; 09-28-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
PHB to center rear if not already on there..

See if you have wheelhop before you buy LCA/Relo...

My old 346 lowered on stranos cut 1.6x 60 ft. on stock LCA's. The good koni's were I am sure responsible. Good shocks can make up for a lot (even though they are not drag shocks...)
yeah it only has the springs and shocks, nothing added after so im looking into phb now, probably wont get it on for awhile but im looking. thanks for the reply, i appreciate the help

Originally Posted by 99Bluz28
Hey fresno, just right down the road from me in madera!

UMI makes some really good suspension parts. Take a look at there LCA's w/roto-joints, and adjustable PHBs, and if your car has SLP rear bump stop spacers on it remove them for more (1/2") compression travel.
Go with relocation brackets, only if it's still an issue after the above is done.
Hey good to here there is another f body lover close by. i know the car only has the shocks and springs now so ill be looking into the parts you said. the previous owner said he has a set of umi road race suspension that he'd sell me but didnt get in detail to what it has. might look into that as well if it has things i need