Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano/SP141 springs: In stock

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 11:52 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 142 Likes on 92 Posts

Default Strano/SP141 springs: In stock

Just a reminder that I have some sets of my springs in stock, ready for shipment. Price is still the same $275 *shipped* as it's been for for a while now despite price hikes in both the springs and shipping that I've absorbed.

I'm am sorry that I cannot give the springs away like some others seem to be willing to do (they cost me too much to do that, and gimmicks are for those that need them to move product).....

Just a few reminders: The price, with shipping figured is very competitive with less springs that aren't as high quality, don't have the research put into them, and some of which tend to sag. The springs are imported from Germany and use a proprietary alloy specific to the manufacturer I have make the springs. No other spring have the competition history and knowledge put into the Strano Springs, and don't be fooled, a 10 lbs rate change (for example on rear springs) is about a 7% change, that's not to be ignored. If you a 7% more of anything it's a tangible change to the setup!

Remember these are the springs that have been around for many years. We've never up and changed them all around like others have. These are THE springs that have won multiple SCCA National Championships. These are the THE springs that in conjunction with Koni shocks and some Strano Performance Swaybars took 3.5 seconds off a 1:30 base line lap--and ultimately with a tire change took 6.9 seconds off that lap (testing and article done by GM High Tech Performance Magazine), AND were daily driven on that car from Queens NY to Paramus NJ.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion

Last edited by Sam Strano; 09-29-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Online order placed (shipping to 95020) ... thanks for the great knowledge sharing and dedication to our hobby

https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspensio...ogressive.html

Quick Reply: Strano/SP141 springs: In stock