Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Nathan--are you out there???

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 04:47 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Default Nathan--are you out there???

sorry for the interruption, but I'm looking for Nathan who had some questions about Torque Arm, Bracket and bolts. My voicemail got messed up (ok, I messed up) and didn't get the phone number you left to call you back.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ill give you another ring here in a few minutes
Old 09-29-2010, 06:06 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I'm gone for today, doing this on my cell phone... Can you e-mail me your number (or leave it on another voicemail), and this time promise not to hit the delete button by mistake.

Thanks for understanding, I'll call you ASAP tomorrow.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

It was a general question I can post it here, might help out another member.

I'm building a canyon carver, and from my understanding I'd want an adjustable full length torque arm w/ relocation crossmember to get it off the tailshaft.

My main question is does your torque arm come with the hardware kit to bolt to the rear end? It does not state it on your page, nor have I found a place on there to add a bolt kit to the cart. Is this an item you stock?

I would still like to talk to you about the rest of the suspension setup (still need to order by the way) and see what your thoughts are.

I'll shoot you an email with my information, looking forward to your insight.

Thanks!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:51 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

It does not come with the new bolts, but I can certainly supply them--they are $19.

I will call you ASAP.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for all your help & advice Sam!

I picked up that torque arm+relo kit and some springs (I needed the torque arm anyway, the stocker is trashed) I will place another order from you for the 4/4 konis and hollow swaybars in the very near future!