Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

complete suspension

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 10:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default complete suspension

I have a 2002 ss that I want to make a street strip car, only real street driving would be bout 100 miles round trip to/from track and maybe on nice days 10 miles to/from work. i would like some imput on a k member upper/lower a-arms
trq arm and trq arm relocation and lca.
i would need anything that can be adjustable and chromoly and tubular
i would like to run solid motor mounts but from what ive read only sphon solid mm work on there k member? my biggest question i guess would be the a-arms,
lets say i get a bmr k member would umi's upper/lower a arms work on it and vice versa? now about the trq arm im going to eventually get a s60 rear end
but im on stock exhaust atm, not sure if im going turbo yet or not so what trq arm would best suit my needs and also matching trq arm relocation
i know its the weekend but see what i can get together thanks for anyones time that responds ...
Old 11-13-2010, 11:02 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

we've got ya covered on everything. we do all complete adjustable suspension components, front and rear, all constructed from chromemoly materials. we also have the stock clamshell replacement solid motor mounts that bolt to the engine block, not the full stand style. and when the time comes for the S60 rear, we are a direct dealer with Strange so a great deal on the rearend can happen as well. our torque arm setup has several different crossmembers that can work with the stock style, dual exhaust, or a turbo setup as well. feel free to call us if you have any questions or for a quote.