Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

shocks/springs

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 08:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default shocks/springs

so right now i have bliesteins/eibach pro kit(slp package) on my car. the rear of my car is tight which i believe is good. the front tho sits high and travels to high up when i take off. which i believe is bad for the car to much movement which is not good correct? im getting umi rear suspension next week for the rear. but was thinking getting qals or something for the front? to help this. i really want like a slanted look where the front is dropped also. would the front adjustable qa1s be good for me?
Old 04-17-2011, 10:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 00 black ss
so right now i have bliesteins/eibach pro kit(slp package) on my car. the rear of my car is tight which i believe is good. the front tho sits high and travels to high up when i take off. which i believe is bad for the car to much movement which is not good correct?
Im guessing you are looking only to drag race right? If thats the case then the front end raising isn't bad, its just transferring weight. - If you want to stop this then you need more rebound dampening, and QA1s would be the opposite of what you want then (they are a drag shock and will make this much much worse).